New Grand L5740

/ New Grand L5740 #1  

High Compression

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota L5740-3/ Kubota ZD21 pro60
Been trying to hold off posting till I had some pix for everyone. Gettin a new Grand L 5740 with every option minus the radio. Boy have I got a lot of flack at the dealer cuz of that. It's kinda funny, especially the service manager is giving me a hard time. I explained that the factory radio sux for the money. I'm going to take a page out of 4shorts book for my radio. Anyway it's still undergoing modifications in the shop, but here's a look.:D Already starting my list of mods once I get it in my shop.:thumbsup:
View attachment L5740.bmp

/ New Grand L5740 #2  
congrats,

Ship it up to 4shorts for some real mods......

/ New Grand L5740
congrats,

Ship it up to 4shorts for some real mods......

Thanks! No kidding. I'd wouldn't mind shadowing 4shorts or a few weeks just to see what I could learn. I've done a lot of fabricating myself down through the years, but I definitely don't have the experience or all of the tools that 4shorts has. Maybe if I spent more money in the shop instead of on tractors I would have the tools.

/ New Grand L5740 #4  
Congratulations on your new tractor, I really like the GrandL Series.

Our dealer doesn't recommend Kubotas radios though they will put one in if you want it. They have a couple of different cheaper brand they will put in or you can put your own in. I don't listen to radios, but put an economy model in for my sons.

/ New Grand L5740
Congratulations on your new tractor, I really like the GrandL Series.

Our dealer doesn't recommend Kubotas radios though they will put one in if you want it. They have a couple of different cheaper brand they will put in or you can put your own in. I don't listen to radios, but put an economy model in for my sons.

Thank you! I'm getting pretty excited. I gotta go shop for a stereo and speakers. I think I'll go with another "mechless" like I put in the B3030. No CD player, all digital, SD card, USB, etc, only. I wonder if they have bluetooth aftermarket radios now. Hmmmm gotta check into that.:thumbsup:

/ New Grand L5740 #6  
Thank you! I'm getting pretty excited. I gotta go shop for a stereo and speakers. I think I'll go with another "mechless" like I put in the B3030. No CD player, all digital, SD card, USB, etc, only. I wonder if they have bluetooth aftermarket radios now. Hmmmm gotta check into that.:thumbsup:

What added touches are you having done to your tractor?

/ New Grand L5740 #7  

Sure do. I was looking to get one for one of my older cars not to long ago but decided to just get an adapter to plug into the cigarette lighter and then it transmit through the FM radio but you obviously can't do that in you situation.

Nice tractor by the way!!!

/ New Grand L5740
What added touches are you having done to your tractor?
Well, like I said everything but the radio. Loader, Heavy Duty 72" Bucket, Bolt on cutting edge, 3rd function hyd, 3 sets of rear remotes 1 with a float detent, rear wiper, rear and both side defrosters, top and tilt, swinging draw bar, draft control, pallet forks, QA loader bale spear, mid pto. I think that about does it.:D I decided that this time I wasn't gonna wish that I had had that option. I've never heard anyone say that they wished that they hadn't got an option. So....

/ New Grand L5740
Sure do. I was looking to get one for one of my older cars not to long ago but decided to just get an adapter to plug into the cigarette lighter and then it transmit through the FM radio but you obviously can't do that in you situation.

Nice tractor by the way!!!

Hey thanks. I started doing research on radios. Haven't narrowed it down yet, but getting close. Don't think that I'll be able to get a mechless with bluetooth, but that will be ok. I just don't even own a CD anymore. I used to have over 300, but went all digital years ago.

/ New Grand L5740 #10  
Well, like I said everything but the radio. Loader, Heavy Duty 72" Bucket, Bolt on cutting edge, 3rd function hyd, 3 sets of rear remotes 1 with a float detent, rear wiper, rear and both side defrosters, top and tilt, swinging draw bar, draft control, pallet forks, QA loader bale spear, mid pto. I think that about does it.:D I decided that this time I wasn't gonna wish that I had had that option. I've never heard anyone say that they wished that they hadn't got an option. So....

Wow, that truly is everything... besides a radio!:laughing::laughing: