New Holland Boomer 37 in DPF Shutdown Mode

/ New Holland Boomer 37 in DPF Shutdown Mode #51  
Thanks found it. Which one is for the upper limit? Maybe the forward one? Lower limit? how many turns did you back themoff from the lock down position or did you remove them completely?
Jackfr, when looking at the pump the screw on the right is the one I had to adjust, lower it to your desired iidle speed. I just finished my 37 using a Oregon 60-522 control cable and a set of Dorman 03336 cable stop assortment from amazon. hole in pump lever lever is a 5/16 and you have to drill the hole in the brass stop for the cable out just a tad to get the cable thru it, I ran the cable from the original throttle opening thru the firewall to the pump,, then cut the cable as needed. works.. pics are on my cell phone.. will see if I can figure out how to get them on here.

Last edited:
   / New Holland Boomer 37 in DPF Shutdown Mode #52  
For pictures from my phone to be able to paste here, I have to email them to myself then save them to a file, then select them to post them.

/ New Holland Boomer 37 in DPF Shutdown Mode #53  
Always keep in mind that if you delete or modify the emissions system, the tractor will be not marketable on a trade with a dealer. Private sale maybe. Plan on keeping it for a long time unless you revert the emissions hardware back to OEM specs.

/ New Holland Boomer 37 in DPF Shutdown Mode #54  
Always keep in mind that if you delete or modify the emissions system, the tractor will be not marketable on a trade with a dealer. Private sale maybe. Plan on keeping it for a long time unless you revert the emissions hardware back to OEM specs.
Also maybe, just maybe an individual will pay a little more for not having to worry about future emission problems. Until they start requiring yearly government inspections everyone will be happy. I love my Workmaster 50 for non-emission worries.

/ New Holland Boomer 37 in DPF Shutdown Mode #56  
Jackfr, when looking at the pump the screw on the right is the one I had to adjust, lower it to your desired iidle speed. I just finished my 37 using a Oregon 60-522 control cable and a set of Dorman 03336 cable stop assortment from amazon. hole in pump lever lever is a 5/16 and you have to drill the hole in the brass stop for the cable out just a tad to get the cable thru it, I ran the cable from the original throttle opening thru the firewall to the pump,, then cut the cable as needed. works.. pics are on my cell phone.. will see if I can figure out how to get them on here.
thanks for the info Pictures would help if you canget them up

/ New Holland Boomer 37 in DPF Shutdown Mode #57  
I'm attempting to join the club here. I have removed the DPF honeycomp from the innards of the housing and reassemebled the exhaust. I still need to do the throttle and fuel solenoid mod.

When i start it up, it shuts down after 30 seconds. I originally attributed this to the pressure differential sensor telling the ECU that the DPF was clogged up. However that is now completely removed and there should be no pressure difference and the tractor still shuts down after 30 seconds.
This is my dashboard of lights. I think the bottom left light needs to be reset somehow? Anyone know how to reset the ECU of faults or how to proceed to get rid of the 30 second shut off? OR do I need to do the mod on the solenoid (as the solenoid is shutting the tractor off perhaps?)

Video below:

Last edited:
   / New Holland Boomer 37 in DPF Shutdown Mode #58  
I'm attempting to join the club here. I have removed the DPF honeycomp from the innards of the housing and reassemebled the exhaust. I still need to do the throttle and fuel solenoid mod.

When i start it up, it shuts down after 30 seconds. I originally attributed this to the pressure differential sensor telling the ECU that the DPF was clogged up. However that is now completely removed and there should be no pressure difference and the tractor still shuts down after 30 seconds.
This is my dashboard of lights. I think the bottom left light needs to be reset somehow? Anyone know how to reset the ECU of faults or how to proceed to get rid of the 30 second shut off? OR do I need to do the mod on the solenoid (as the solenoid is shutting the tractor off perhaps?)

Video below:

Post number 10 seems to indicate you need to remove the wires going to the fuel solenoid. I would perform this this modification next:

I just deleted the system on my 2015 LS xg3032. our two tractors are practically identical. To remove the system all you have to do is run power from the ignition to the solenoid. Unplug the other plugs which go to the solenoid. The solenoid plug that you run power to is two wires - make one go to ground, the other goes to the ignition(hot). In addition to this you remove the DPF filter, and knock out what is remaining behind it. The only other thing you have to do is run a throttle cable from the hand throttle to the lever on the injection pump.

Good luck putting it in the shop for repairs if you go that route. I put mine in the shop and paid $4,700, waited 1 1/2 years, got it back just for it to go into limp mode again very soon after. I ended up taking it to a local retired tractor mechanic and we had that thing running in 30 minutes just by removing the solenoid as a first test. The only reason you need to run power to the solenoid is so the ignition can shut the tractor off.

Private message me if you have any questions or would like some pictures for reference.

/ New Holland Boomer 37 in DPF Shutdown Mode #59  
Got it, I didn't want to proceed with the step of wiring the fuel solonoid if there was some other code I had to clear in the ECU first that was causing the 30 second shut off.

I'm assuming that the 30 second shutoff is what kills the fuel solenoid - which is the whole point of wiring the fuel solenoid to the ignition switch - to bypass that 30 second shutoff from the ECU.

/ New Holland Boomer 37 in DPF Shutdown Mode #60  
Yes, I would assume also that the wires you are removing from the solenoid are the ones sending the signal to shutoff your tractor.