New L 02 Series

/ New L 02 Series #1  

crashz

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota L2501, JD LT150, DR Field Mower
I just jumped onto the Kubota website and saw that they have updated the Standard L line up with a new series. New 3302 and 3902 tractors. Seems like a nice refresh of the line up, but I'm surprised it does not include the L2501 too. From what I see as new features:

- Upgraded seat with Optional arm rests
- Switch controlled PTO (HST only?)
- No more clutch on the HST tractors
- Brakes on the left side on HST tractors
- Upgraded LA526 Loader (specs seem similar to the 525, but bucket may be different?)
- Integrated 3rd function option
- New Fuel Pre-Filter with Water-In-Fuel indicator on the dash
- LED Headlights and work lights in the side panels
- Rubber floor mat.

Very nice!

/ New L 02 Series #4  
I saw somewhere that there will be an L2502 as well with some of the changes you've mentioned for the other tractors in this series. The LA526 loader should fit it as well. I do not know if any changes were made to the basic tractors or if they're simply doing a superficial cosmetic type upgrade.

/ New L 02 Series
Good to know about the L2502. The independent PTO, no clutch and brakes on the other side seem like pretty big changes, but other than that I think you're right, the rest are more superficial. Still nice upgrades though. I like that they are adding a few more features to an already great platform.

/ New L 02 Series #6  
Rumor from a dealer I spoke with, is that an
L2502 may come out next year. Depending on supply chain issues.
(Which, with these improvements, I think will make it a perfect little tractor).
BUT, how much this will increase the cost, in addition to how much higher everything will be costing anyway, led me to buy a L2501 now.
Even though I hate the clutch, and the brakes being on the same side as the hydro pedal.
If a 2502 comes out, and my wallet can take the hit, I’ll sell or trade in my 2501 for it then

/ New L 02 Series #7  
^^^^
Me too! I’m thinking the same thing!

Mike

/ New L 02 Series #8  
I heard something a little different.
L2602 so it gets over the US emissions exception limit.
They demo'ed it at VDNK about 2 years ago with DPF, etc..

1644989786260.png
1644990101682.png

/ New L 02 Series #9  
I heard something a little different.
L2602 so it gets over the US emissions exception limit.
They demo'ed it at VDNK about 2 years ago with DPF, etc..

View attachment 733763View attachment 733764

You could be correct, and with the way government regulations change, it wouldn’t surprise me.
I know I wouldn’t buy that one, though. LoL
I think the majority of people buy a 2501, specifically to stay away from the extra emissions controls, and to stay simple.
they definitely don’t buy it for its power to size ratio..

/ New L 02 Series #10  
^^^^^
Indeed. I would have ZERO interest in a L2602 w/DPF.

Mike