New L6060, what's wrong with my rear remote?

/ New L6060, what's wrong with my rear remote? #21  
A couple thoughts.

The single valve that comes standard on the tractor is a self canceling valve. It requires significant force to set the lever in the self canceling mode. It feels similar to a detent. It's on both ends of the lever movement. If the lever isn't set into the self canceling detent hydraulic movement is minimal and seemingly powerless. The single standard equipment valve should be in the lower position of the stack.

The 2nd optional valve is normally a float valve. Detent/float on the lower/forward position of the lever.

The 3rd optional valve is normally a float valve. Detent/float on the lower/forward position of the lever.

Another option is a "flow control valve". It would be in the stack, in your case, between the 2nd and 3rd valves. It has a knob adjuster and does just what the name implies. It restricts the flow in the 3rd valve. If it is partially closed it will considerably slow flow. If almost completely closed will cause relief valve squealing. Will all have a dramatic affect on the function of the lever because you're pushing against an almost dead system.
The L6060 does not have those valve options from Kubota. The only two choices are the standard Double Acting, or Float. Sadly, they don't have self canceling or detent valves. I asked about other options when I bought mine and was told the top below were all I could use. (Unless you find something 3rd party of course.)
1642183183250.png

/ New L6060, what's wrong with my rear remote? #22  
If that is a Landpride blade there is a orifice in one of the elbows that is suppose to be installed on the blade tilt cylinder, it might have got installed on the wrong cylinder, I assembled my blade myself and almost missed that, If its Landpride go to their site and look up the manual for it, it has directions on that part.

/ New L6060, what's wrong with my rear remote? #23  
Sorry cant help with your issue OP but very nice tractor - GL with it and your issue.

/ New L6060, what's wrong with my rear remote? #24  
Unlikely that there is Air in the System. RTFM! Read The ... Manual try again, then call the Dealer.

/ New L6060, what's wrong with my rear remote? #25  
Hey all,

I just took delivery on a shiny new L6060 (woo!). While most of my implements are back ordered into oblivion, I at least got my hydraulic rear blade to play with. When I started using it I noticed something really funky with my rear remotes. I'm hoping someone could give some feedback on what might be up.

For context, I ordered 3 rear remotes, 2 detent and 1 float. My understanding is that a single float is always installed in position 2. In this video I explain and show what's going on with the three, but in summary, remote 1 and 2 don't have float detents but work fine otherwise, while remote 3 is nearly impossible to move in the back position, as if it's fighting something. If I REALLY put my strength in to it I can make it go but the hydraulics are whining and fighting me.

My engineering mind thinks that they installed the float in remote 3 and maybe backwards, so that pulling back on the remote lever is fighting the float detent in the wrong place.

The dealer rep so far has said that that's just the float valve and that's how it's supposed to be. I am of course pushing back but am hunting for more understanding to help with the diagnosis from-a-distance since I'm so far from the dealer.

Here's the video, and of course a glamor pic :cool:

View attachment 729027
Check your linkage adjustment from the valve to the control stick. Hard to tell but it looks like it could be binding up in the back position. Try swapping that blade function to a different remote. That way you can isolate valve vs blade issue. I don’t think it is deadheading. It sounds like the valve is only partially open in that position.

/ New L6060, what's wrong with my rear remote? #26  
I would check the linkage under the panel to make sure everything can move properly. When I installed my remotes following the instructions, the hoses blocked one valve lever from moving all the way. The hoses needed to be moved to let the lever go through a full range of motion. They obviously did not realize that when the instructions were created.

I don't know if this applies to your tractor, but on my L3200, certain valves could only go in certain positions. I only have two, a standard double acting and a double acting with float detent. I don't remember all the details but the valves had to go on the stack in a very specific order.

/ New L6060, what's wrong with my rear remote? #27  
I had the dealer install 2 rear remotes on my Gr L6060 and one of them wouldn't return to neutral position on it's own. The dealer sent a tech to my shop and he said the installing tech tightened the stack of valves to tight. He loosened and re-torqued the stack and all has been good since. My problem is a little different than yours, but I would get back to the dealer and let them work it out.

/ New L6060, what's wrong with my rear remote? #28  
Hey all,

I just took delivery on a shiny new L6060 (woo!). While most of my implements are back ordered into oblivion, I at least got my hydraulic rear blade to play with. When I started using it I noticed something really funky with my rear remotes. I'm hoping someone could give some feedback on what might be up.

For context, I ordered 3 rear remotes, 2 detent and 1 float. My understanding is that a single float is always installed in position 2. In this video I explain and show what's going on with the three, but in summary, remote 1 and 2 don't have float detents but work fine otherwise, while remote 3 is nearly impossible to move in the back position, as if it's fighting something. If I REALLY put my strength in to it I can make it go but the hydraulics are whining and fighting me.

My engineering mind thinks that they installed the float in remote 3 and maybe backwards, so that pulling back on the remote lever is fighting the float detent in the wrong place.

The dealer rep so far has said that that's just the float valve and that's how it's supposed to be. I am of course pushing back but am hunting for more understanding to help with the diagnosis from-a-distance since I'm so far from the dealer.

Here's the video, and of course a glamor pic :cool:

View attachment 729027

On the last two Kubota's I've owned (both L6060's), the dealer didn't install the linkage correctly between the lever & valve. On my current L6060 HSTC, the third remote, the one on the bottom of the stack, did something similar to what you're experiencing. I pointed this out to the mechanic at the dealership who reinstalled the linkage and the problem went away.

I don't know if this helps but I would definitely get the dealer to take a look before you start messing around with it.

/ New L6060, what's wrong with my rear remote? #29  
The valve itself determines what the remote is and the valves can be installed in any order because it is the valve that maters.

I think you had a gomer who installed the valve stack and I think they blocked the valve stack with gasket goo in the reverse direction of the valve. Do not exercise that valve until it is taken apart and the problem puzzled out—unless it is a cable problem (these valves are cable-actuated valves).

For reference here is my Kioti with three SCVs and what appears to be the same or similar landscape rake/blade--mine is from Everything Attachments and I think was the first heavy one they made since I requested it from them—EA Justin, correct me if I'm wrong!

/ New L6060, what's wrong with my rear remote? #30  
The valve itself determines what the remote is and the valves can be installed in any order because it is the valve that maters.

I think you had a gomer who installed the valve stack and I think they blocked the valve stack with gasket goo in the reverse direction of the valve. Do not exercise that valve until it is taken apart and the problem puzzled out—unless it is a cable problem (these valves are cable-actuated valves).

For reference here is my Kioti with three SCVs and what appears to be the same or similar landscape rake/blade--mine is from Everything Attachments and I think was the first heavy one they made since I requested it from them—EA Justin, correct me if I'm wrong!

The length of the float valve slice detent housing can and does dictate positions where that slice cannot be installed. The location of the lever gates can be limiting factors as well. There are instances where there simply is not room to lengthen the gate enough to accommodate the required lever throw for a valve with float when that gate was intended for a simple self centering slice.