New product Grab Handle GC subcompact tractor.

/ New product Grab Handle GC subcompact tractor. #2  
solution for DL100 :)
sweet.
us poor people with 13+ yr old tractors will like that :)
been using loader arms to mount but when loader off and mower on have to grab the loader mount and always get greasy
still got to put my sentinel kit onto the GC2400 now snow is gone....prob is I am STILL in the 30s F many mornings. and I have to work outside in dirt...

/ New product Grab Handle GC subcompact tractor.
solution for DL100 :)
sweet.
us poor people with 13+ yr old tractors will like that :)
been using loader arms to mount but when loader off and mower on have to grab the loader mount and always get greasy
still got to put my sentinel kit onto the GC2400 now snow is gone....prob is I am STILL in the 30s F many mornings. and I have to work outside in dirt...
There is a guy about one hour away that lent me his bucket to make the trenching bucket and root ripper for the CB05, 2375 and CB20.

He has a DL 100 loader. I did a test fit and he wanted to keep the grab handle on his tractor to protect his steering wheel and keep grease off it.
Here is a picture of it on his DL 100.

Attachments

• 20230521_154712.jpg
    20230521_154712.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 119
   / New product Grab Handle GC subcompact tractor. #4  
sweet, thanks.
where there is no notch was a hole drilled or was the top bolt used to "sandwich" the frame and stabilize the top of handle?

or does it get drilled and soley use the 2 3/8" holes sitting below the loader pin itself?

would be interested to know whole DL100 install stuff.

pretty good idea what I'm gonna buy soon for my old unit.

I have older neighbor with GC1725M TLB that this would benefit, will point it out to him.
I mean its a 5 min install job and a huge benefit on that unit.

if it fits a DL100 I bet it would fit an L100 such as on the MF1532....and I got another set of neighbors that are older and have that.

edit: added 2 hole below pin question

Last edited:
sweet, thanks.
where there is no notch was a hole drilled or was the top bolt used to "sandwich" the frame and stabilize the top of handle? would be interested to know whole DL100 install stuff.
pretty good idea what I'm gonna buy soon for my old unit.
I have older neighbor with GC1725M TLB that this would benifit, will point it out to him.
I mean its a 5 min install job and a huge benefit on that unit.

if it fits a DL100 I bet it would fit an L100 such as on the MF1532....and I got another set of neighbors that are older and have that.
The DL100 has two existing holes to bolt it on with. You can see them in this picture. There is no drilling for any of the Grab handles.

Attachments

• 1501714987768910725.jpg
    1501714987768910725.jpg
    408.6 KB · Views: 77
   / New product Grab Handle GC subcompact tractor. #6  
LOL I edited post about same time you replied just to ask about those 2 holes.
IIRC L100 on MF1532 also has them, can check that later but may be another sales chain for it.

LOL I edited post about same time you replied just to ask about those 2 holes.
IIRC L100 on MF1532 also has them, can check that later but may be another sales chain for it.
Thanks for checking on that. It would be great to add other loaders that is would fit.

/ New product Grab Handle GC subcompact tractor. #8  
Thanks for checking on that. It would be great to add other loaders that is would fit.
I will try to look this weekend, if it has holes I will also get dimensions/placement

/ New product Grab Handle GC subcompact tractor. #9  
turns out I had to run up there anyway.
the L100 DOES have the 2 holes however instead of being approx 2 3/4 inches center to center as the DL100 they are approx 3 Inches center to center.
was no way for me to grab good (accurate) measurements on saddle to hole, etc w/o having a blank here on hand.
you send me a blank I'll mount it, take pics for your approval, drill it, send it back to you to use as template.

L100 holes.jpg

/ New product Grab Handle GC subcompact tractor. #10  
Just ordered mine.