New product Grab Handle GC subcompact tractor.

/ New product Grab Handle GC subcompact tractor. #21  
So, after looking at it I don't think it is meant to be used without the FEL mounted. The pin from the FEL seems too loose to me to use it that way.

Which is fine because I use the tractor more in the winter with with the FEL on than I use it the rest of the year.

I think I'll just have to find another way to secure the bottom with the FEL off.
thats cause you got a newer fancier tractor :) I mount mine onto the 2 bolt holes its there no matter FEL status :)

/ New product Grab Handle GC subcompact tractor.
So, after looking at it I don't think it is meant to be used without the FEL mounted. The pin from the FEL seems too loose to me to use it that way.

Which is fine because I use the tractor more in the winter with with the FEL on than I use it the rest of the year.

I think I'll just have to find another way to secure the bottom with the FEL off.
You can still put the FEL pin in even with the FEL off. If you do not want to do that a big bolt nut and washer would work. That hole is 30mm.

Last edited:
   / New product Grab Handle GC subcompact tractor. #23  
You can still put the FEL pin in even with the FEL off. If you do not want to do that a big bolt nut and washer would work. That hole is 30mm.
I will look at it again, I was having a hard time getting it to stay in position to tighten the other bolt with the FEL off. I may need to get another set of hands.

/ New product Grab Handle GC subcompact tractor. #24  
I wonder why they couldn't have dipped the end in some type of soft grip compound. The first thing I'd do with something like that is weld a slit piece of 1/2" water pipe to the top to cover the edge. Nothing hurts more to arthritic fingers than right angles or thin handles. All the grab handles on my tractor are tubular stainless steel.

I wonder why they couldn't have dipped the end in some type of soft grip compound. The first thing I'd do with something like that is weld a slit piece of 1/2" water pipe to the top to cover the edge. Nothing hurts more to arthritic fingers than right angles or thin handles. All the grab handles on my tractor are tubular stainless steel.
The powder coating is textured. It was designed for grab handles for side by sides grab handles. We also chamfer the top edge.

Our company is a small family owned and operated company. We make and finish everything in house.

If you have severe arthritis and this will not work for you contact us and we can work with you to make something that will work for you.

Last edited:
I will look at it again, I was having a hard time getting it to stay in position to tighten the other bolt with the FEL off. I may need to get another set of hands.
I think a big bolt with a washer in the 30 mm pin hole would be good when using it without the loader attached. You need to use the loader pin or a bolt without the loader it is not designed to be used to have nothing in the 30 mm hole. That's would not be safe with the FL 1805.

/ New product Grab Handle GC subcompact tractor. #27  
Ordered one this week. I also have their sentinel skid plate and side step. Very happy with their products and their service is second to none.

/ New product Grab Handle GC subcompact tractor. #28  
Received our grab handle and step today. Hopefully it will save wear and tear on the steering wheel. Shouldn't be a reason to be putting all your weight on it anymore

/ New product Grab Handle GC subcompact tractor. #29  
The powder coating is textured. It was designed for grab handles for side by sides grab handles. We also chamfer the top edge.

Our company is a small family owned and operated company. We make and finish everything in house.

If you have severe arthritis and this will not work for you contact us and we can work with you to make something that will work for you.
Thanks for the offer but I don't have anything it would fit at the moment. If I buy a new tractor, it will have a cab. ;)

I bought these that were sold for boats. One on the left top support and one on each fender.

Assist-1.jpg