New product Grab Handle GC subcompact tractor.

/ New product Grab Handle GC subcompact tractor. #31  
This was my DIY solution for a grab handle... A piece of 3/4 inch black pipe, a piece of angle iron, a couple of bolts....

Attachments

• P1020469.JPG
    P1020469.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 63
   / New product Grab Handle GC subcompact tractor. #32  
5 minute job to bolt to DL100, on there regardless of bucket/pins. did use loctite to be safe.

edit:
huh I really need to smooth out that slot in mirror mount and then paint the mounts (both sides) cause that looks ugly as hell.
mounts (both sides) bolted on then a small mig bead set in slot on angle iron to prevent vibration

20230608_124204.jpg

Last edited:
   / New product Grab Handle GC subcompact tractor. #33  
neighbor will L100 loader on MF1532 interested, can fit it on bottom hole then drill top hole. will let you know if it happens.

/ New product Grab Handle GC subcompact tractor. #35  
View attachment 805192

Dad and wife are happier than a pig in crap with the handle and step.
heh DL100 looks very familiar to me :)
gonna order step soon I just need to get the sentinel guard installed first. been on hand for 3 months just weather has....shall we say w/o being crude...not been conducive to laying on the ground and installing on a GC2400.

/ New product Grab Handle GC subcompact tractor. #36  
Ergonomically speaking - they cheaped out on this grab handle. It's just a stamped piece of steel with a bend.
Design-wise. It really could have used a full curl creating a pipe like grip at the top edge. A pipe would fit our hands better than the sharp edge of a steel plate.
There is room for improvement...

/ New product Grab Handle GC subcompact tractor.
Ergonomically speaking - they cheaped out on this grab handle. It's just a stamped piece of steel with a bend.
Design-wise. It really could have used a full curl creating a pipe like grip at the top edge. A pipe would fit our hands better than the sharp edge of a steel plate.
There is room for improvement...
This is not stamped out. It is bent on a press brake. The edge is chamferred so it is comfortable on your hand. It actually feels good. The powder coating is textured and the same coating Yamaha uses on their grab handles. I can tell you it does not feel bad in your hand. There are others that have been using it here can add their thoughts. I really like using it on my tractor and we have been getting good feedback on it.

/ New product Grab Handle GC subcompact tractor. #38  
This is not stamped out. It is bent on a press brake. The edge is chamferred so it is comfortable on your hand. It actually feels good. The powder coating is textured and the same coating Yamaha uses on their grab handles. I can tell you it does not feel bad in your hand. There are others that have been using it here can add their thoughts. I really like using it on my tractor and we have been getting good feedback on it.
Sorry - I didn't realize you were the manufacture.
My mistake.