New to me a used skid steer advice

/ New to me a used skid steer advice #11  
Kubota SVL75 should be at the top of your list. Very capable machine. Should be just in your price range as well.

Make note of tracks and sprockets on machines you look at. Replacing those is 2-3k minimum.

/ New to me a used skid steer advice
Yes the Kubota 75-2 & 95-2 are some good looking machines. If l run across any in my price range & not too far away, I’ll certainly will give a close look.
I was supposed to go look at a john deere 333d today but rained, will try again tomorrow.

I went & looked at the john deere 333d yesterday. It looked to be in good shape. It’s maxed out on options. Tracks had more cracks than expected but nor terrible. He said they had about 500 hours on them & the cracks were caused by rocks. Does this sound right? He has it listed for $36500 - l offered him $32000, waiting for his decision. Said he had another offer for $34000 & was going to call him to see if he was interested if not he will call me back because he is ready to move the machine.

/ New to me a used skid steer advice #14  
Rocks weak havoc on tracks. As long as they’re not cut into the cords I wouldn’t worry a lot about it.

Looks like l will be a owner of the john deere 333d, the guy contacted me today to let me know he accepted my $32000 offer. Hopefully will pick up early next week.
It comes with a 4 way bucket, bolt on tooth bar, & Titan forks. What other accessories do l need? Im going to order a grapple from everything attachments.

/ New to me a used skid steer advice #16  
Thanks, I’ll be sure to check that site out.

Update on skid steer.
I picked up the machine yesterday about 3 hours one way from me. Got back to the property around 5:30 PM. Went to crank it up to offload but wouldn’t start. Hmmm. It started fine when l pucked it up but only clicks now when l turn the key. Any ideas what’s wrong? I’m going to put a battery charger on it after i clean all the connections. Could it be something shook loose while hauling.

/ New to me a used skid steer advice #19  
Update on skid steer.
I picked up the machine yesterday about 3 hours one way from me. Got back to the property around 5:30 PM. Went to crank it up to offload but wouldn’t start. Hmmm. It started fine when l pucked it up but only clicks now when l turn the key. Any ideas what’s wrong? I’m going to put a battery charger on it after i clean all the connections. Could it be something shook loose while hauling.

If the battery is good, maybe there's a safety interlock that prevents starting if in gear? Seat switch? Door switch? Safety belt switch, etc...

/ New to me a used skid steer advice #20  
Update on skid steer.

Any chance you left the work lights on ?