Nimco part numbers

/ Nimco part numbers #21  
J.J. I installed the valve on my M.F.1246 loader. When you push the valve handle forward, the loader starts down,but if you push it to far,the loader goes up real fast. Pull back on the handle and the loader goes up. Push the handle to the right and the bucket curls up. Push the handle to the left and the bucket curls down,if you push it all the way to the left,it locks and the bucket floats. any help with this prtoblem I would be thankful.Eddie

/ Nimco part numbers #22  
The hoses are installed wrong. You need to switch the hoses so that when you pull back, the lift raises, and when you push the lever fwd or down, the lift goes down.

The curl circuit has regen, and that is when you go to the right most position. There is a detent/bump that tells you are at regen. With curl, you push the lever right to dump/curl down, and if you go past the detent, you are in regen, and the bucket will dump fast.

In curl, you will have full power until you use regen, then you gain speed, but lose power.

If you wanted to raise the front tires off the ground, you would place the bucket on the ground, and push the curl lever right, and the front end should raise. If yu go to regen, you might not be able to raise the tractor.

Push the lever to the left, and the bucket curls up.

https://www.surpluscenter.com/Instruct/I9-7401.pdf

Ob serve the A1, A2, and B1, B2

/ Nimco part numbers #23  
J.J. Thanks for the reply. This project is working on the old man.Eddie

/ Nimco part numbers #25  
J.J. The valve is from Surplus Center. The valve number is:9-7401
Thanks,Eddie

/ Nimco part numbers #26  
Just making sure. Move those hoses to the correct position, and reset the pressure. .

/ Nimco part numbers #27  
wpettit,

Did you get everything working correctly?

/ Nimco part numbers #28  
JJ, I am sorry I haven't responed to you, but I haven't been on the net. I
haven't got the valve on my tractor fixed yet. I think I am going to take it
to a M.F. dealer as I'm not sure which hoses go where. Again, thanks for all
your help on this matter. EDDIE

/ Nimco part numbers #30  
Save yourself some money, and connect it like in the diagram.

http://www.surpluscenter.com/Instruct/I9-7401.pdf

Fig 2

Mine is connected like that and it does the same exact thing. You can feel the detent for the bucket curl, but if you push it too fast for lowering the the whole loader, it flies up in the opposite direction and shakes the whole tractor. I have been dealing with it by being very careful while lowering. But it is a pain. I could post a video when its not raining.