Nimco part numbers

/ Nimco part numbers #41  
I have an AGCO ST25. The loader Nimco control valve 2S-40272 or CV422 is having what I believe to be non-repairable issues.

I am considering installing the valve mentioned in this thread from surplus.

I would love to get an update on how the tractor owners on this thread made out long term with the swap.

I am also curious to see how the fabrication work was done to switch from a flat horizontal mount to a vertical mount.

Thanks for the help

Jack

/ Nimco part numbers #42  
I posted this as a reply to TJ200, but it appears at the bottom of the thread- I was hoping he might reply.

I appreciate that this is an old thread, but I had a question. First of all, thanks for a great post on replacing a Nimco 2S-40272- I appreciate the pictures.

It appears that you have mounted your new Surplus Center 9-7401 control valve (BRAND Model LV22RFSTKAB) valve from the top. I spoke to a rep at Surplus Center who flatly said it could only be mounted from the side. I'm confused because your application looks just like mine (TL200 loader on a TYM HST330). My old Nimco keeps blowing O-rings and it's cheaper to replace it than to have a professional repair it.

Here's a photo of my application viewed from the bottom where you can see that it is mounted underneath the mounting bracket. Am I correctly interpreting that this is how yours is mounted? Now that three years have passed, are you happy with the control?

Anyone else care to comment?

Thanks!

TYM TL200 Loader Control.jpg

Last edited:
   / Nimco part numbers #43  
Hi guys, I am just getting back active again. The surplus mount is just like the nimco however the hydraulic pattern is almost impossible to get used to. It is meant to be mounted on its side.

/ Nimco part numbers #45  
For anyone wanting to replace the Nimco valve 2S-4027-2, a Prince LVT 1GB5AB7 can be mounted in any position. It's a joystick valve. Can be bought on Amazon for $288. Need 6 fitting adaptors to make the hose on a Massey 1246 loader fit. Fitting were about $18 total.

Nimco is a company who does not want to deal with the little guy. You need to have a massive order to get any help from them. The repair kit for the above mentioned valve is available from them, but the parts did not last me a year. The white O ring was mush when I removed it.

/ Nimco part numbers #46  
D2Cat,
I'm dealing with Nimco right now, trying to make sure i order up the proper joystick (WK-300). When i asked where i could order it they said i could get it right from them with a credit card.
They sent me the quote and a shipping quote. But when i pointed out a difference in the exploded view spec sheet of what they said i was ordering and the one i actually have (theirs only shows one "joint ball pin" and mine has three.....i haven't heard back from them.
I'm looking for a distributor around here (Alberta).

/ Nimco part numbers #47  
I am having a problem with my hydraulics. I have a bucket on the front and when I pull the lever back to raise the bucket it tilts the bucket back. when I push I forward to lower the bucket it tilts the bucket down, and move the lever to the right to tilt the bucket it lowers the bucket and to the right raises it. could you tell me what might be wrong. I put a new kit in the valve body and it started all this. hydraulic lines were marked so I would be sure to get them back on correct

/ Nimco part numbers #48  
Sounds like you have the hoses on backwards on the valve.

/ Nimco part numbers #49  
Sounds like you have the hoses on backwards on the valve.

i have a 1428 also been having the same problems. replaced control valve as stated in post. ps thanks for that a lot cheaper than nemco. still having hydraulic problems. loader will go up and that's it no bucket functions or 3 point. sems the system is under pressure

/ Nimco part numbers #50  
i have a 1428 also been having the same problems. replaced control valve as stated in post. ps thanks for that a lot cheaper than nemco. still having hydraulic problems. loader will go up and that's it no bucket functions or 3 point. sems the system is under pressure

d2cat. just a thought if I had the hoses wrong wouldn't everthing still work just in wrong order? when you first start tractor it seem fine after your first function. it seems like there is a valve or something stuck . shut tractor off and it is harder to start???? no 3 point or bucket functions. just up on the loader arms is all I have