No longer available Farmtrac 60 Cross Reference Page

/ No longer available Farmtrac 60 Cross Reference Page #1  

Suburban600

Bronze Member
Tractor
Farmtrac 60
Like many of you I bought the Farmtrac 60 because it was pretty much a copy of an earlier Ford model. According to the parts manual the Farmtrac 60 is modeled after the Ford 3620 (see page v of the parts manual).

I have put together a webpage to collect cross references for replacement parts which will fit the Farmtrac 60. Here is the link (it is pretty bare right now but with the help of other Farmtrac 60 owners, I think we can make a pretty useful tool for all Farmtrac 60 owners to use)

Farmtrac 60 tractor-parts cross references

Additionally, I have a copy of the repair manual and parts manual and will be happy to help any Farmtrac 60 owner by providing information from those manuals.

So, send inputs and I'll start fleshing out the list for the benefit of all Farmtrac 60 owners.

/ No longer available Farmtrac 60 Cross Reference Page #2  
Hello, David here. I'm desperate need for a radiator for my farmtrac 60 T2005308. What ford radiator would fit? ty

/ No longer available Farmtrac 60 Cross Reference Page
I don't know. I see them every once in a while on Amazon/Ebay. I recommend taking some measurements and then comparing with Ford radiators. I had my upper hose fail. I removed it and took it to the auto parts place. Found a hose same diameter with similar bend and cut it down to fit. No problems.