No Thanks, LWS

/ No Thanks, LWS #1  

Big Barn

Tractor
More than 40 over the years. Ten at any one time. Mostly Ford and New Holland
No Thank You LWS to your Black Friday Deals.

My LWS (which shall remain unnamed) sent out an email with their “incredible” free 4.5” grinder offer.

They have their abrasive grinding discs at UP TO 81% off. Which basically brings their pricing in line with other quality discs (Klingspoor, Pfeerd, Norton etc)

SO. They will give you a FREE Walter grinder (which they value at $420) with every $850 (or more) purchase of their grind wheels.

My interpretation of this Black Friday offer is “Spend $850 for abrasive wheels at at a per wheel price I could pay elsewhere for a few at a time as needed and receive a free ($420 their price) grinder I could purchase elsewhere for less than half that amount).

This offer could only be advantageous to a Purchasing Agent for a manufacturing company who would probably stock up on abrasives, and keep the grinders to sell on Craigslist.

/ No Thanks, LWS #2  
We need to change LWS to Corporate Welding Supply’s! CWS

/ No Thanks, LWS #3  
I'm guessing it's not a Makita Grinder. I have bought door crasher grinders for under $10.00 CDN.

/ No Thanks, LWS #4  
I'm thinking that Walter grinder is variable speed due to polishing option. Nope guess not .Still horribly priced.