NX5510 - No hydraulics after filter and fluid change

/ NX5510 - No hydraulics after filter and fluid change #61  
In this case the oil was too cold to prime up. The OP has fixed the issue. But welcome everyone to TBN.

/ NX5510 - No hydraulics after filter and fluid change #62  
Sounds to that you have air trapped in the system, if so you don't need air pressure you already have air in the system. I would bleed the air off much like bleed brakes on a car. I would start the pump crack loose a hydraulic fitting pull the corresponding operation lever and you will likely hear the air being purged when all the air is out and the fluid comes out tighten the fitting. (May take more than one try) When all the air has been purged the system should work properly.

/ NX5510 - No hydraulics after filter and fluid change #63  
When I bought my 3510hst six years ago the dealer warned me that he had had issues with poor hydraulic performance after installing Traveller fluid for the first time. Claimed it had a high concentration of water soluble ingredients. Esp bad in cold weather. I’ve always used Mobilfluid.

/ NX5510 - No hydraulics after filter and fluid change #64  
For whatever it may be worth, I had the same problem with the hydraulics that nothing would work. This happened with my 585 Case. Although there was no oil leak (after reading the Case manual before doing the oil change) it stated do not over tighten the vertical filter cap. That proved to be my problem as I was to cautious with the tightness of the screw. Tightened the screw more and hydraulics worked. I only have transmission filter on system.

/ NX5510 - No hydraulics after filter and fluid change #65  
In this case the oil was too cold to prime up. The OP has fixed the issue. But welcome everyone to TBN.
Agreed and who would want to keep a fluid like this in their tractor ?
Either the spec is wrong or the fluid does not meet the spec

/ NX5510 - No hydraulics after filter and fluid change #66  
Possibly related to your issue. I've got an old Kioti LB2204 with the gear drive not HST, but the loader/3-point hydraulics will not move or will only slowly inch for a minute or two when I first fire it up if it's below say 40 degrees out, but the steering works just fine. There's a priority valve in the circuit to supply the steering. I was thinking the flow characteristics of the oil at low temps is causing the valve to bypass 100% of the fluid to the steering until it warms up a few degrees from running, but maybe the fluid just won't flow enough to run the loader at all from being too thick at those temps. Anyway, I'm wondering if it's just simply the wrong fluid characteristics even though it says it meets the spec. I'm running the VP Racing J20A utility tractor fluid right now FYI. Did a complete fluid change and new filter when I rebuilt the engine late 2021 because I had to remove the hydraulic intake pipe to get at some stuff, which drained the gearbox. I know all hydraulics always move a bit slower at low temps but this is a new experience for me.

/ NX5510 - No hydraulics after filter and fluid change #67  
Hopefully you can get it working properly Guess I’ll remember to avoid changing fluid in colder temperatures

/ NX5510 - No hydraulics after filter and fluid change #68  
I've done a fair number of fluid changes and this is the first time I've encountered this. Loader jerks a few inches and that's it. PTO spins, but it doesn't seem very vigorous. Steering isn't happening (no power).

I'd over-filled a bit so I removed fluid to just under full.

Haven't run for more than a couple of minutes (total) for fear of damaging something. All Kioti filters. No issues changing anything. I am using semi-synthetic fluid, spec'd better than Kioti.

How best to work through this?
I know you said you used all Kioti filters, however, I had this happen to me once before on a Cub Cadet I was working on. It will be a slight nuisance, but drain fluid and put old filter on and try it. If it works, you just might have gotten a bad filter. Better than chasing your tail "looking" for solutions. Good luck.

/ NX5510 - No hydraulics after filter and fluid change #69  
I don't know about your tractor but some of the older tractors and equipment I've worked on over the years with horizontal filters dad a plug in the top of the filter housing, to fill the filters after installing

/ NX5510 - No hydraulics after filter and fluid change #70  
I don't know about your tractor but some of the older tractors and equipment I've worked on over the years with horizontal filters dad a plug in the top of the filter housing, to fill the filters after installing
Like oil conversations, filling filters prior to install is highly contentious. I have alway filled my filters prior to install. For one installed horizontally, stand upright, fill till full, let sit for a minute or so allowing the filter media to absorb fluid. Once absorbed, you can cleanly install horizontally without fluid loss. Wet media vs dry is always better and pushes any air out.

Do what you may, IMHO, this has prevented any oiling issues from my mowers, tractors, Harley’s to all my 4 wheel vehicles.