Off Road Diesel

/ Off Road Diesel #41  
Filled diesel/Gas tanks 5/5/21 was $2.55 gas 87 oct was $2.82 delivered to house.

Attachments

• IMG_1951.jpg
    IMG_1951.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 384

/ Off Road Diesel #42  
2.53 in western n.c. last week, was advised by a diesel mechanic to add oil as this new fuel has no lubrication properties
I hear so many different stories about additives. Its the same diesel they pump into trucks. You don’t hear about truckers adding stuff at the pumps. Ive never seen it. I have never used any additives either.

ive been running tractors and machinery for many years, and never add any additives. Never had any issues. So I’m confused.

/ Off Road Diesel #43  
Here's the difference between off road and on road
diesel! NO DIFFERENCE because the road tax is
taken off the red off road diesel so it will cost less.
Don't get caught using the red fuel in you pickup/car
the fine is approx $10,000 dollars!

I have seen many times a trucker will add 4 or 5
little bottles of heet to each tank of diesel. Me
I get the white container of diesel fuel it treats
250 gallons of fuel. I never had any problems
and I have been doing this for years and even
when the temps put ice on the ground never
failed to start my 2003 Cummings's pickup

willy

Last edited:
   / Off Road Diesel #44  
I've been selling off road for a dozen years now. Only difference is dye in off road and no $.56/gal road tax (Maine). Come late fall we have a pre winter blend then a month later full winter. Still the same fuel as on road just with dye, verified with my suppliers and even a local guy that works at the tank farm. Good for 25+- below zero and the only time I use additives in my tractor and powerstroke is when switching to winter blend and I've never had a problem. I have both 3/4 (10 gpm) and 1 inch (16 gpm) nozzles on my pumps for different needs. 2.95 on and 2.55 off at the moment. Irving fuels. Stop on by. ;)

/ Off Road Diesel #45  
The 30 gpm will suck up what's on the bottom of tank
and if its crud or water you get it no extra charge! Me I prefer the slow pump they can keep their crud and water!
I see plug stock was $27.28 wish it was $2 share would
really jump on it!

willy