Old tractor front loader weird hydraulic connection

/ Old tractor front loader weird hydraulic connection
It's done that way because doing this way means you will always have power steering regardless if your using the loader, 3 pt or anything else. Basically makes a dedicated hydraulic system to the steering, only sharing the fluid. Some tractors also use it for the PTO clutch pack.

You may not have a cylinder for the cylinder. It may be done at the steering box. Not familiar with the model and very little info online, so can't really help you much.

I know the area more or less as I really enjoy that part of the country by I'm not familiar with hydraulic shops in particular. I'm sure there are a lot of tractor dealers though. I'm located more in the center and towards the coast, around Leiria.
Hey thanks for all your help, if I decide to keep this tractor I will be interested in fixing the hyd connection issues, and if you have a shop I would appreciate taking the machine to you. Take care.

/ Old tractor front loader weird hydraulic connection #12  
Just trying to help you out.

I would make sure the tractor has power steering before making a decision on selling it or keeping it. I've own a tractor without power steering but with a loader, and now own a tractor with power steering and loader. Let's just say, no way I would go back to no power steering, even without a loader. 😅

I'm sure you can find someone close by that can help you out.