Opening Pop-Up is Not Believable

/ Opening Pop-Up is Not Believable #31  
So you're saying it shows every time a page loads?

Yes, each time a new page loads, the pop up reappears.

For example if I click on news/feedback, the pop up will appear.

Then if I click on this thread, the popup will appear again.

Then if I click on page two, The pop up will pop up again.

Then if I click on page three, you guessed it, I get to cancel the pop up yet once again.

/ Opening Pop-Up is Not Believable #32  
Yes, each time a new page loads, the pop up reappears.

For example if I click on news/feedback, the pop up will appear.

Then if I click on this thread, the popup will appear again.

Then if I click on page two, The pop up will pop up again.

Then if I click on page three, you guessed it, I get to cancel the pop up yet once again.

That's not the way it's suppose to work at all. It's suppose to show once every three days only. I tested it several times to see if I could get it to load on every page load and was unable to get it to load more than once per session.

Which browser and version are you using?

/ Opening Pop-Up is Not Believable #33  
I mostly view TBN on my iPad or iPhone. The app is waaaaay better than the web site. Just my $.02

/ Opening Pop-Up is Not Believable #34  
DIRTROAD said:
Sorry, but I can't use firefox because it is incompatible with my schools blackboard learning system.

Uh, can't you use multiple browsers? One for your learning system and another for some other purposes.

/ Opening Pop-Up is Not Believable #35  
Which browser and version are you using?

I use the latest version of Internet Explorer on a brand new (less than 2 months old) Dell Laptop.

Did you change something, because I haven't seen any pop-ups yet this morning?

Thank you, if you made changes.

/ Opening Pop-Up is Not Believable #36  
I don't get the pop up on each page anymore; however, if I navigate away from TBN and come right back, I will get the pop up. Apparently, the three day rule doesn't apply to my computer. It is a thousand times better than it was before though. I can assure you that cookies are enabled also.

/ Opening Pop-Up is Not Believable #37  
do you have medium high or higher security settings?

/ Opening Pop-Up is Not Believable #38  
Today, for the first time, that annoying popup has appeared while using Firefox with AdBlock and NoScript. That won't do. Time to get aggressive and kill it once and for all. :mad:

/ Opening Pop-Up is Not Believable #39  
The only solution that I have found is to remain logged in. Even then it still appears occasionally. Very aggrevating!

/ Opening Pop-Up is Not Believable #40  
i never log out.. see no reason too!