Opinions on new ZTR Purchase 5 acres

/ Opinions on new ZTR Purchase 5 acres #41  
Personally, I have a Kubota Z724. Cuts grass at nearly 11 MPH. Very comfortable, Has ROPS and a 54" deck. I cut around 2 acres in 45 minutes with it and there are some obstacles. Does a nice job for the price. Worth a look.

They are very nice mowers!

/ Opinions on new ZTR Purchase 5 acres
Update, I ended up purchasing an MZT-61 with a fleet package of a chainsaw, trimmer, edger, and blower. Very pleased so far. I ended up needing the chainsaw a week into the delivery, as a gust blew down a large birch tree across our driveway. I've just began using the MZT regularly, and it meets my expectations. I appreciate all of your input.

/ Opinions on new ZTR Purchase 5 acres #43  
Update, I ended up purchasing an MZT-61 with a fleet package of a chainsaw, trimmer, edger, and blower. Very pleased so far. I ended up needing the chainsaw a week into the delivery, as a gust blew down a large birch tree across our driveway. I've just began using the MZT regularly, and it meets my expectations. I appreciate all of your input.

We want pics, CONGRAT'S on the new rig.

Ronnie

/ Opinions on new ZTR Purchase 5 acres #44  

They sure do sell those at a good price. I have looked at one myself.

/ Opinions on new ZTR Purchase 5 acres
Ok, I'll upload some pics this week. If you are in the PNW, Pacific Tractor and Implement in Hillsboro, OR was very good to work with. Hard to beat the 0% husqvarna/synchrony finance deal and various promotional warranty perks also. I did not go with the bagger, so far glad I did not. I did go with the Kawasaki, pleased with the power and noise level. Thinking about a chute blocker...