People name their boats. Why not name your tractor?

/ People name their boats. Why not name your tractor? #51  
My JD 4310 is called Shrek. :cautious:

/ People name their boats. Why not name your tractor? #52  
If it moves, my wife puts a name on it. Tractor is "Orange Peel" and Trailer is "Annie." and Nope, don't know why Annie.

Attachments

• Orange Peel.JPG
    Orange Peel.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 69
   / People name their boats. Why not name your tractor? #53  
Back in the day we used to call the JD 70D Big John, the 520 was Little John, the 46 A was the old A, the 48 A was the new A, the 8N Ford was The Ford, the G Allis Chalmers was Allie or the G, Once dad got a JD 4010 yep the 4010. I was raised by JD but made my living wrenching on MM and MF so today I have a TO35 call it Fergie and the 14- Yep just the 14, the 245 yep the 245. But over the years when working on some machines they get those "special" names that are supposed to be mentioned here. Have a great day.

/ People name their boats. Why not name your tractor? #54  
"My tractor has a first name, it's K-U-B-O-T-A........" C'mon, sing along!!

/ People name their boats. Why not name your tractor? #56  
I named mine too: I called it The Tractor. Pretty cool huh? :)
Your imagination is staggering. I usually call mine The Kioti, usually The Tractor. But it doesn't matter; he doesn't come.

Some of my vehicles get names: My Kawa Prairie is called the Prairie Dog, my Car is Buggs (after my fav Bugs Bunny), my Jeep is Spartan (because he is), and my old Honda Four Trax 300 4x4 Was Frank, because like Frankenstein he was assembled with parts from other quads.

>y wife's 66 Barracuda was Kitty 'Cuda and her current ride is REX.

Last edited:
   / People name their boats. Why not name your tractor? #57  
My MF-35 is named "Arlys", after the little mule in the David R. Lewis "Trail" series.

The Kubota MX6000 was named "Max" on the first day it showed up.

And of course, the Ford F-350 Dually is "Clyde"...(short of course for "Clydesdale").

Now come on...ya' got to have some fun in life!!!

/ People name their boats. Why not name your tractor? #58  
My sister called her Massy Ferguson FEL/BH Mother F'ker. I think cuz it's initials and it gave her trouble.

/ People name their boats. Why not name your tractor? #60  
Mine is 'Donkey', like the character from Shrek.
The log splitter is 'The Crusher' named after the wrestler in the bugs bunny cartoons. (Which made the chainsaw get called Taz, even though it hadn't had a name before.)