Photo Attachment Testing Thread

/ Photo Attachment Testing Thread #1  

Glowplug

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota M7040HD
I was wanting to experiment with different ways of inserting photos. If anyone wants to use this thread to do the same please feel free to do so.

1780000209_1c0c507764_t.jpg

Now for another way to do it.

Attachments

• KleanKubota2 (Medium).JPG
    KleanKubota2 (Medium).JPG
    100.8 KB · Views: 184
   / Photo Attachment Testing Thread
I still can't figure out a way to insert a clickable thumbnail.:mad: I know you supposedly can from photobucket. I'm trying to do it from Flickr.

/ Photo Attachment Testing Thread #3  
This thread may be of use

Photo Posting How To

I could update it to include a Flickr tutorial as well if that would be helpful?

EDIT

Another way to do clickable thumbnails is to first get a small version of the picture you want to post. (You can somethimes do this by right clicking on the thumbnail in flickr and choosing copy link location)

Then open up the image insert button in the editor here on TBN (5th from left in advanced editor)

Click in the box and press Ctrl + V

Then click OK

Then highlight the picture in the editor. (You may need to click just after it and then hold down shift and press the back arrow)

Then go back to flickr and get a bigger version of the photo up. Right click on it again choose Copy Link Location

The go back to the editor on TBN and (making sure the photo is still highlighted) click the link button (the world with a paperclip below it)

Paste in the new code you just got (Ctrl + V)

Then press OK

You should now have a clickable thumbnail. This is basically what PhotoBucket does for you.

I will look at Flickr and find out how to get clickable thumbnails like Photobucket.

/ Photo Attachment Testing Thread #4  
testing photobucket thumbnail

OK! Seems to work.