Snow Equipment Owning/Operating Pictures of your snow weapons

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #6,361  
I had difficulty finding a 72" that would go onto our Outlander. I ordered the setup from the company just a few hours ago. View attachment 762188
I have a similar one I use down state, 5', decent plows, works great on a 700 Kodiak 4 wheeler however I have a long drive down here and wish I bought a county style.

Attachments

• KIMG1085.JPG
    KIMG1085.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 95
   / Pictures of your snow weapons #6,364  
That's an awesome setup, the old 'Botas are stout machines.
I got a bad back and that turning around to see what you're plowing sucks. This way I can just drive ahead. 25hp gear tractor. Don't like the new ones with all the emissions and like gears.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #6,366  
This year when it snows, I'll be inside in front of the fire toasting my feet. No more plowing and blowing snow for me. One of my renters has a Power Wagon with a plow

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #6,367  
This year when it snows, I'll be inside in front of the fire toasting my feet. No more plowing and blowing snow for me. One of my renters has a Power Wagon with a plow
I have a powerwagon with a plow.
Tractor is easier and faster.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #6,369  
I think I like your powerwagen better than 5030's renter's, sight unseen. Jon
This winter *might* be the year I start working on it.... My son wants to be dropped off at school in it. I agree.

A couple friends are willing to help, except one wants me to Cummins swap it and one wants me to do a coilover conversion. Easy when it's not your money.

That said, I DO want to do a 12v swap and disc brake conversion. The second of which ain't cheap either. I'd love a syncro trans, but figure it's way easier to just learn how to shift it.