Please Double Check Me Optioning and Pricing a B2650

/ Please Double Check Me Optioning and Pricing a B2650
Why are you pulling it out the side Milo? I thought the 72" deck was the drive over one?

I dunno, just looking at what's involved it just seemed like it'd be easier. According to the manual for drive over removal the first thing is to chalk the four gauge wheels to be able to drive up and over it (instead of the tractor pushing it) and I didn't have any chalks handy. And the loader was on. With all the room under there, and with all four gauge wheels being swivels, after raising the front with the bucket it just rolls right out. With the 54" deck on my B7500 the two front gauge wheels swiveled but the rear rolled on a pair in the middle that did not swivel, plus there was less clearance making removal and installing more cumbersome.
This 72" deck is really heavy but it rolls surprisingly easy on the garage floor so no big deal but maybe I'll make 4 chalks and try driving over it next time. B2601's 60" drive over comes with little ramps that store on the deck so it doesn't need chalked which is a nice feature.

/ Please Double Check Me Optioning and Pricing a B2650 #22  
A couple questions if you don't mine Farmall, they recommend 35hp for the 4' and 40hp for the 5', but I take it your B2650 powers whichever one you have ok?

They mention two different cut height settings with the highest being 2 1/4" which is too low for my needs, do you ever cut with it raised up?

Sorry for the delayed response, been away for awhile.

Yes, my B2650 powers the flail just fine. I had this same mower on my smaller B2320 and it ran it just fine too. I can drive faster that I would care to on the ground I mow before the mower even works the tractor that much. I probably cut around the 2-1/4" most of the time. This is with the rear ground roller in the highest position and the lower links of the three point adjusted so the mower is level. I have raised the mower so the ground roller was off the ground and mowed some areas that I wanted to leave longer and it worked just fine. Without the ground roller making contact there was some variation of cut length as the tractor moved across varied terrain.

/ Please Double Check Me Optioning and Pricing a B2650
Thanks Farmall. For now I'm going to hold off buying a flail to see how the mmm on the tractor works out for all the mowing. I ended up buying buying a 5' rotary cutter from the person I bought the adjoining acreage from so it can be used for the field that'll be cut down once or twice each year and maybe the trails as well.