Pole Chainsaws

/ Pole Chainsaws #91  
I'd say about 10 tanks? I do only use ethanol free fuel though. I go thru my trail and along my yard edge at least twice a year to keep limbs back. And have done stuff at my parents a few times. Minus the one time it got pinched and just hung there in a branch, I can't say I've had any issues at all. Easy to take apart and transport also.
We use our machines much more than you do. Much, much more.

/ Pole Chainsaws #92  
We use our machines much more than you do. Much, much more.
Ok. I've noticed you seen to do trail work for a living. I wouldn't deem it commercial quality. But you asked so I answered. Lol. Even after sitting all winter. 2 pulls and fired up ready to work.

/ Pole Chainsaws #93  
Remington has been around many years, maybe 60-70?
In one shape or form maybe longer than that. Firearms, ammo, etc. The only pole saws from Remmy I am familiar with are electric. Surprised that they make a gas engine also.

/ Pole Chainsaws #94  
I recently purchased the Ryobi 20 volt pole saw. It does waaaay better than I ever thought it would. I have to cut low hanging limbs for my cab tractor, and it does a fantastic job !

/ Pole Chainsaws #95  
Without going through all the posts, I had a cheap corded one in the city. Worked great. When I moved out here I needed a cordless, so purchased a 40v Greenworks unit. For all the trimming needed here, money well spent.

/ Pole Chainsaws #96  
I recently purchased the Ryobi 20 volt pole saw. It does waaaay better than I ever thought it would. I have to cut low hanging limbs for my cab tractor, and it does a fantastic job !
That's what I have too. I just bought a two 4Ah battery pack so I should not run out of juice anytime soon.