Price aside, what are the use cases for double acting rear remotes vs float remotes?

/ Price aside, what are the use cases for double acting rear remotes vs float remotes? #11  
I have a double acting rear remote for my snow blade that self centers and a remote with indent that I use for my log splitter. The one with indent you have the flow one way with it forward and the other when backward handy if you hook the hoses up wrong :eek:)

/ Price aside, what are the use cases for double acting rear remotes vs float remotes?
I have a double acting rear remote for my snow blade that self centers and a remote with indent that I use for my log splitter. The one with indent you have the flow one way with it forward and the other when backward handy if you hook the hoses up wrong :eek:)
When you say they self center do you mean it would move the blade once you take your hand off the remote? If so, that seems not desirable?

/ Price aside, what are the use cases for double acting rear remotes vs float remotes? #13  
Without the indent you can control the blade by just holding it until the blade or attachment is where you want it in either direction and stays where you want it when you let go. With the indent it works best for the splitter for constant flow.