PROBLEM HELP! 2018 GC1720 only 6 hours and developed a strong vibration

/ PROBLEM HELP! 2018 GC1720 only 6 hours and developed a strong vibration #21  
Mine shakes more, they are high torque small engines 3 cyl
Engines directly mounted to.the frame.

/ PROBLEM HELP! 2018 GC1720 only 6 hours and developed a strong vibration #22  
Ill be more then happy to shoot my unit this weekend when I mow.

/ PROBLEM HELP! 2018 GC1720 only 6 hours and developed a strong vibration #23  
I sent him mine running, he said he thinks his vibrates a little more than mine, his is the 25hp mine is 22.5, I told him to call the dealer if he isn't comfortable with it..

/ PROBLEM HELP! 2018 GC1720 only 6 hours and developed a strong vibration #24  
Do they run balance shafts in these engines?

/ PROBLEM HELP! 2018 GC1720 only 6 hours and developed a strong vibration #25  
Do they run balance shafts in these engines?

Don't have any idea.. I thought they run pretty smooth for a little 3cyl diesel..

/ PROBLEM HELP! 2018 GC1720 only 6 hours and developed a strong vibration
Today I had 17 tons of gravel delivered to add to my driveway. I was a little worried using the tractor to do it but figured what the ****, what else am I going to use.

ッ \_(ツ)_/ ッ
She goes, she goes. She blows, she blows. What the ****, right?

Well, the vibration and weirdness was obviously apparent at the beginning even after warming up to operating temp. It sounded odd so much so that my fiancee's father, who has been around heavy machinery before came over and asked me if it was supposed to sound like that. I hadn't mentioned my concern about it to him prior.

I thought it seemed like a miss or something. Like an injector needed bled or whatever. I am not new to things mechanical by any means, even diesels. The engine was acting like my 6.2L DD did in my M1008 truck before I replaced my injectors and rebuilt the DB2 with new seals. Either way, I just ignored it and went to moving the stone.

After I moved and spread the initial pile of gravel over the span of 45 minutes, I idled down and let it run. I always let my engines run to cool off before shutting down. I noticed that it sounded different than before I started. It actually sounded like it was running perfectly again. It wasn't vibrating or resonating like it was before. The grainy feeling of the steering and loader control also stopped. My airbox wasn't violently thrashing about like before (I swear, guys, the video I posted doesn't really illustrate how bad it was). Even my throttle lever only vibrated a half inch or so either way. Before it was buzzing a lot more.

It's really weird. I wonder if maybe it just needed worked a bit or if it needed to pass some air through the fuel system or something. I didn't run the first tank of fuel out (maybe 1/3 tank left based on what I could see) but I did fill it with road diesel the day I noticed the weirdness happening. It initially had a full tank of red off road diesel from the dealership when I got it.

I am still breaking the engine in, obviously. Maybe this chaos is part of that. -But, for it to go from running super smooth on day one, to running strangely, to running smooth again, seems pretty odd to me.

It certainly is a whole lot of fun to operate. I love it.
I appreciate the help and insight from each of you!

20181011_170111.jpg20181011_173458.jpg

/ PROBLEM HELP! 2018 GC1720 only 6 hours and developed a strong vibration #27  
I don’t know.. if it were me and it happened again I would have it looked at, could have been air in the system, if it happened again it would concern me..

/ PROBLEM HELP! 2018 GC1720 only 6 hours and developed a strong vibration #28  
Good! Run it like you stole it!

/ PROBLEM HELP! 2018 GC1720 only 6 hours and developed a strong vibration #29  
Have you thought about seeing a shrink ?

/ PROBLEM HELP! 2018 GC1720 only 6 hours and developed a strong vibration #30  
I don't think this video is doing much justice. It did not vibrate in this manner earlier in the day. I guess I'll just wait it out until parts start shaking off. This cannot be acceptable.

No mechanic here, but mine vibrates a lot at idle speed, smooths out at anything above 1500 rpms. DON'T WORRY: 1) freak-outs are normal the first week or so (see my thread about a new owner's journey :); 2) it's under full warranty (this is why you buy new); 3) if there is some small, easily fixable issue, these folks can sort it out for you; 4) from your description, you did nothing to cause this; 5) tomorrow, maybe break out the wrenches and make sure everything's tight; 6) maybe this is part of the break-in process for yours.

Deep breaths. :)