Problem with a/c

/ Problem with a/c #1  

JBCUDA

Tractor
Kubota
I have a Kubota 5460 used for bush hogging . Have a/c problems and can not keep the condenser clear. Does JD have a better a/c system?

/ Problem with a/c #2  
Not really, frequent maintenance is key. I carry a cordless blower with me and blow it out when I farm, numerous times a day. Same with radiator. I use a Bauer 20 volt cordless blower (Harbor Freight). Works well.

/ Problem with a/c #3  
As 5030 wrote also keep air filter clean.

/ Problem with a/c #4  
Nature of the beast, I'm afraid.

I have to stop sometimes multiple times a day and blow out my coolers and radiator. It really depends on how much chaff and pollen I'm kicking up.

Only thing you can do is keep clearing it out. If I let mine go too long, the A/C starts to blow warmer air, and you also see the engine temp start to rise. An air blockage in one, is an air blockage of all, since they're stacked in front of the radiator.

/ Problem with a/c #5  
Lets see, I have the transmission oil cooler, the AC condenser, the air to air charge air cooler, all in front of the radiator. Lots of airflow restriction.

In fact, on my previous Kubota, a cut rubber mudflap strips to channel the airflow better and on this Kubota I added a 12 volt rad fan attached to the condenser and wired into the fan clutch so when the ac compressor is on, so is that fan.