PT-429

/ PT-429 #11  
I suspect it was the case of the straw the broke the camel's back. I think we only caught glimpses of moments of the work that went into this thing.

It wasn't "one problem", it was just the last problem.

I agree. I was very impressed with his work and efforts. I did not mean any criticism. I hope he feels good that the machine is working and in use. I think I would in those circumstances.

/ PT-429 #12  
personally I would like to put a Kubota super mini series diesel in my 425 if and when the Subaru meets its D.O.D. dimensions look a little smaller than Subaru, I am sure new motor mounts and pump mounts would be in order to complete the transplant

/ PT-429 #13  
I am glad you rescued that machine. The guy did so much to it and then gave up from one problem. It seemed a shame.

Agree. I bought my forks and stump grinder from him.... Unfortunately, it was so dang cold and snowy when I went to get them that I didn't spend a lot of time looking at or discussing his "PT-429"...

/ PT-429 #14  
Kent,
How well does the stump grinder work for you/

/ PT-429 #15  
Kent,
How well does the stump grinder work for you/

It's a good home-owner level tool. Not as fast as the big professional machines, but works well. It just takes a while. The carbide teeth hold up real well...