Put offer on Case 75C. Why so few Case tractors sold

/ Put offer on Case 75C. Why so few Case tractors sold #31  
I would expect minor cosmetic changes from 2017-2018.

When you get some time of it under your belt let us know how it does. I would like to compare it to my 2012 T4.75. Specifically fuel consumption comparisons from Tier 3 to Tier 4. Now if you can just get a 10 foot bush hog, run it over 15 acres of rough cab high Johnson Grass in 4th gear, 2nd range, 2200 RPM's, and 5.8 MPH for 5 hours, we will have a good comparison. LOL (please excuse the run on sentence)

/ Put offer on Case 75C. Why so few Case tractors sold #32  
I believe in getting what I pay for and a machine left over from last year isn't it. I would expect either a current machine or a significant rebate/refund/credit of some kind. Maybe a bonus implement instead?

/ Put offer on Case 75C. Why so few Case tractors sold #33  
I believe that TripleR was making that point... at least that's the way that I read it.

Friends of mine in Pyengana run a cattle/sheep property with silage/hay to support. A 90hp McCormick (CASE), 70hp CASE and an 'ancient' little red tractor that's been rolled 2-3 times (at least!). There are faded FIAT parts posters adorning their maintenance shed as I think that they're the 5th & 6th generation working the property.

CASE is still around.

Thank you; don't know why some get so bent out of shape. In today's world because a tractor use to be powered by one engine may well not be so today. The model we had was Perkins.

/ Put offer on Case 75C. Why so few Case tractors sold #34  
Diggin it,
Believe the OP received value for his purchase, generous discount from list as well as attractive financing. Seems rather fair. They are performing some modifications at his request.

/ Put offer on Case 75C. Why so few Case tractors sold
41k included front remote, triples on the rear, fenders, full set of weights, tires filled. etc

/ Put offer on Case 75C. Why so few Case tractors sold #36  
The tractor came in yesterday. It is a left over 2017. Does anyone know of the differences from 17-18? I noticed the radio which is not blue tooth. The rear wiper has a hideous switch on the wiper motor. Dealer will wire it to switch on pillar. No sun roof. This could be good or bad. To me everything else looked the same but what am I missing? Thanks
41k included front remote, triples on the rear, fenders, full set of weights, tires filled. etc

You did great getting the tractor @ 41k and the dealer is moving that wiper switch for you which is good. You are probably getting the older proprietary radio (almost squarish - about 4" high x 7" wide) and it is what it is. You can just use your smartphone to play music if you have your own and don't want to use the radio. The 2017 T4.75's I was originally looking at had that radio as well. I got a pretty loaded model with e-pto, buddy seat, lift-o-matic raise and lower for the pto, air seat, 2018 radio, the rear wiper is now standard on the b pillar, only 2 rear remotes, 3rd function for loader being installed by dealer, rear wheel weights and filled tires in rear only but I spent $47200 for all those extra options which is $6k more than you. I was priced $49k for a 2017 T4.75 with a few less options by the next closest priced dealer so you done good. :)

/ Put offer on Case 75C. Why so few Case tractors sold #37  
I believe in getting what I pay for and a machine left over from last year isn't it. I would expect either a current machine or a significant rebate/refund/credit of some kind. Maybe a bonus implement instead?

The OP got a great price on the tractor. For the 2017 models I looked at I was offered 1.49% for 84 months financing as well for no additional charge since it was last year's model. On the 2018 model I ended up purchasing the charge to get that financing is normally $2900 but my dealer was able to get CNH Financial to cut that price in half. The only brand that offered low apr financing over 60 months without a financial penalty against the price of the tractor was Kubota but in order to get 0% for 84 months you have to give them a 20% down-payment so they have a lot of your money up front anyways. If you default on Kubota under those terms they come take the tractor back and keep your down-payment. CNH did not require any down-payment from me for the 1.49% financing.

/ Put offer on Case 75C. Why so few Case tractors sold #38  
rngrr…

So it seems both you and OP did well with your purchases. Best of luck to both of you.

As an aside RK has announced their competition to your model although I've not seen a buddy seat in that tractor class other than yours. RK did not specify what features will be included other than a loader. RK quote below.

"We just launched the RK74 Power Shuttle with loader, $42,998 at eight RK Tractor Stores. Waverly, Heath, Circleville OH, Ashland, Maysville KY, Knoxville, Sweetwater, Maryville TN. Tractors there in stock." by the RK Guy.

/ Put offer on Case 75C. Why so few Case tractors sold
I got the buddy seat and the self leveling loader. Huge savings over an 18. 0% for 60. They treated me well.

/ Put offer on Case 75C. Why so few Case tractors sold #40  
The reason a New Holland is cheaper than a Case is the same reason a Chevy is cheaper than a GMC.
The Case tractor comes standard with higher GPM hydraulic pumps, 3 point lift assist cylinders, Heavier front axles, Work lights, Rear window wiper, Heavy Duty lift arms, And ISO Bus ready. The New Holland does not.

I get some of this, but don't understand the 3pt assist cylinders, heavier front axle and heavy duty lift arms when they are the same tractor?? Thanks for your explanation!!!!!