Put offer on Case 75C. Why so few Case tractors sold

/ Put offer on Case 75C. Why so few Case tractors sold #41  
The reason a New Holland is cheaper than a Case is the same reason a Chevy is cheaper than a GMC.
The Case tractor comes standard with higher GPM hydraulic pumps, 3 point lift assist cylinders, Heavier front axles, Work lights, Rear window wiper, Heavy Duty lift arms, And ISO Bus ready. The New Holland does not.

Wow are you ever wrong when it comes to the tractor being discussed in this thread. The T4.75 or now called the Powerstar 75 is the exact same tractor as the Case Farmall 75C with only a few differences.:

1. NH T4.75/Powerstar 75 has a larger steering pump than the Case Farmall 75C (NH - 9.5gpm vs. Case 7.3gpm) < advantage NH model but it's the steering pump not implement pump
2. Case Farmall 75C has a handle on the front of the hood to help with raising and lowering - I have not seen that handle on the NH models <-- advantage Case model
3. Case Farmall 75C has square lights front and back, NHT4.75 has oval lights front and back <- No advantage just looks

The 2 models have the same chassis, same engine, same transmission, same rear remote setup, same loader specs and buckets, same 3-point lift capacity, same radio, same cab. Oh, wait. The Case comes in Red with Grey seats and the NH comes in Blue with Blue seats.

The difference between the OP and I getting a Case and a NH was both dealer proximity and aggressive pricing. In my Case (pun intended), the dealer I purchased from was more aggressive with his price on the tractor than the NH dealers were.

Maybe there is a difference in the higher HP models and I think the Steiger series is deliberately kept a little nicer than the T9's but the 65hp-120hp utility models made by CNH's Turk Tractor Division are really the same tractor with different paint colors.

/ Put offer on Case 75C. Why so few Case tractors sold #42  
That is a great deal...
My dealer sells the NH for 46,500 cash and 48,500 financed...
I paid mid 30's for a used 2012 with 1000 hours...
It does have the road gear and will run 24 MPH with the 12 speed...
The dealership checked it out, did a full service including cabin filters, and added the third function front remote...
I had to replace the rear wiper reservoir...
It was cracked...
But non the less I am happy with the tractor...
You will be with the Case too...

/ Put offer on Case 75C. Why so few Case tractors sold #43  
The tractor came in yesterday. It is a left over 2017. Does anyone know of the differences from 17-18? I noticed the radio which is not blue tooth. The rear wiper has a hideous switch on the wiper motor. Dealer will wire it to switch on pillar. No sun roof. This could be good or bad. To me everything else looked the same but what am I missing? Thanks

Take a look at my posts on our T4.75, I added a blue tooth adapter and upgraded our speakers, I also added the switch for
the rear wiper in the pillar. I have links in the post for the parts if they help.

https://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/new-holland-owning-operating/397695-speaker-upgrade-bluetooth-adapter.html?highlight=

/ Put offer on Case 75C. Why so few Case tractors sold #44  
I believe in getting what I pay for and a machine left over from last year isn't it. I would expect either a current machine or a significant rebate/refund/credit of some kind. Maybe a bonus implement instead?

Mate, tractors are not like a car/ute/PU/SUV/etc... Things do not change from model year to model year. Tractors generally stay the same for the entire model 'run'.

The year it was built will not really effect the price of a 'new' (unused) tractor baring, perhaps, cosmetic sun/weather damage from sitting outside on a lot somewhere.

I'm not saying that you can't haggle.

/ Put offer on Case 75C. Why so few Case tractors sold
We are doing the wiper on the pillar fix. I will probably get the tractor in the next couple of days. I will be bringing it back to get everything done when the parts come in. Probably just fill the rear tires for now and get it heading my direction.

Last edited:
Got the new tractor yesterday. First time driving a power shift. Different. Goes back in a month to get many add ons done to it. Loaded rear tires she still gets light. Very comfortable cab. So far so good but only put an hour on it :)

/ Put offer on Case 75C. Why so few Case tractors sold #47  
Got the new tractor yesterday. First time driving a power shift. Different. Goes back in a month to get many add ons done to it. Loaded rear tires she still gets light. Very comfortable cab. So far so good but only put an hour on it :)

Lol. Man I'm still getting use to the power reverser on my new tractor. Half the time I still clutch it. Glad to hear that you're liking it so far.

/ Put offer on Case 75C. Why so few Case tractors sold #48  

Unless you provide lots of photographic proof of the new machine, ain't no one gonna believe you!

/ Put offer on Case 75C. Why so few Case tractors sold #49  
IMG_0128.JPG
IMG_0132.JPGIMG_0133.JPGIMG_0127.JPGIMG_0128.JPGIMG_0129.JPG