Rant on shipping

/ Rant on shipping #1,132  
When you can't package it, just slap a label on it and call UPS. Exactly how this arrived. They did tell me that some paint may be chipped in shipping. The bottom actually looks fairly good.
View attachment 707651
View attachment 707652
that's how my pallet forks came, unwrapped with a shipping label. i bought it because it was "made in america" only to find stickers on the forks themselves saying....made in china.

/ Rant on shipping #1,134  
that's how my pallet forks came, unwrapped with a shipping label. i bought it because it was "made in america" only to find stickers on the forks themselves saying....made in china.
I had a 8k side handle drop leg jack for a trailer show up that way, had a Tyvek hang tag zip tied to it and the UPS sticker on that. Worked fine except that the pin to hold the drop leg in got lost somewhere along the way, fortunately the drop leg came with the jack. Amazon refunded me, didn't want it back so I put a new pin in and welded it on.

Aaron Z

/ Rant on shipping #1,135  
When my pallet forks were delivered, they were thrown off the back of the truck at the end of my drive.

/ Rant on shipping #1,139  
Although it may be piggy backed onto the city.
I had to look. My original question about Washington County was frivolous, but yours got my curiosity up. According to Wikipedia, List of counties in New York - Simple English Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia New York County is one of the 12 original counties back when NY was a British colony. It now encompasses NYC and Manhattan.

So your statement was correct. 👍

Addendum; Not so long ago, I wouldn't trust Wikipedia for anything as it seemed to have so many errors. Either my viewpoints have changed or their fact checking is better, as for the last few years I've turned to them more and more. It could also be since Mr Jeeves retired.

/ Rant on shipping #1,140  
When my pallet forks were delivered, they were thrown off the back of the truck at the end of my drive.
Yikes! I feel better now, at least my cattle guard was delivered to my house.