Real questions that you would like to get an answer…

/ Real questions that you would like to get an answer… #121  
it is at the sign, the fist transition sign is a suggestion, but you need to be at the speed indicated on the second sign at that sign...
That's exactly what the State Patrol told me when I was 16.
The change happens AT the sign.
White signs are regulatory.
Yellow signs are advisory.

/ Real questions that you would like to get an answer… #122  
What do you mean first and second sign?

In my area, going into a town, on a highway where speed limit is 65mph, at the town limits there is a single sign that says 35 mph.

So 65 mph till the 35 sign?

you need to be at 35mph at the 35mph sign... I am used to have two sign the first has a arrow saying 35mph ahead (35mph with a arrow pointing up) then 80 ish yard ahead there is the second, in this case you don't have to be at that speed at the first sign but the second yes its a transition zone... on the way out of the 35mph zone you will have the 65mph sign you are ''supposed'' to keep 35mph speed until you get to the 65mph sign ... probably a little lead way there but if you can see it 100 yard prior and get to that speed and don't get caught it's a infraction.

/ Real questions that you would like to get an answer… #123  
you need to be at 35mph at the 35mph sign... I am used to have two sign the first has a arrow saying 35mph ahead (35mph with a arrow pointing up) then 80 ish yard ahead there is the second, the first one you don't need to be at that speed be the second yes... on the way out of the 35mph zone you will have the 65mph sign you are ''supposed'' to keep 35mph speed until you get to the 65mph sign ... probably a little lead way there but if you can see it 100 yard prior and get to that speed and don't get caught it's a infraction.
The polite Canadian way, here they stick the 35 MPH behind a bush and write tickets 10 yards past the sign. Rare to have warning that reduced speed limit ahead. On the way out of town the 55 mph is 3 miles down the road, yet you are legal at 55 right after the 35 sign leaving town.

/ Real questions that you would like to get an answer… #124  
The polite Canadian way, here they stick the 35 MPH behind a bush and write tickets 10 yards past the sign. Rare to have warning that reduced speed limit ahead. On the way out of town the 55 mph is 3 miles down the road, yet you are legal at 55 right after the 35 sign leaving town.
lol... yeah there is that ....

this makes no sense why would you be legal at 55 after the 35mph sign if the 55 if 3 mile after ?

/ Real questions that you would like to get an answer… #125  
how did they planned to move that thing ?

1702668933409.png

/ Real questions that you would like to get an answer… #126  
lol... yeah there is that ....

this makes no sense why would you be legal at 55 after the 35mph sign if the 55 if 3 mile after ?
It is 55 right until the 35 sign coming the other way. Why would I go 35 for 3 miles when oncoming traffic is 55?

/ Real questions that you would like to get an answer… #127  
It is 55 right until the 35 sign coming the other way. Why would I go 35 for 3 miles when oncoming traffic is 55?
ha I see what you mean yeah that make sense ... well I mean no it doesn't lol, 55 is legal going eastbound but illegals going westbound... yeah I am with you on this one.

/ Real questions that you would like to get an answer… #128  
I think the answer is when there is peace on Earth.
We may have a long wait for that, In the last couple thousand years there has been complete peace on earth for less than a hundred years with wars going on at least somewhere here.. That is the historical record of events.
When Christ returns there will be peace for a lot of people.

Merry Christmas to all!

Last edited:
   / Real questions that you would like to get an answer…
ha I see what you mean yeah that make sense ... well I mean no it doesn't lol, 55 is legal going eastbound but illegals going westbound... yeah I am with you on this one.
This is exactly the purpose of the question. The signs should be opposite at the same point on each side, but they are not. The 65 mph sign is well outside of town.

I assume it is because the town puts up the 35 mph and the state puts up the 65 mph signs…