Retuning to previous thread

/ Retuning to previous thread #1  

LS Tractor Owner

Tractor
LS XG3025 TLB, Previously MT125 TLB, Craftsman GTS6500
OK, now it's irritating me.... I can be way down here at the bottom sections of the forum, read a thread, but when I hit the "back" button, it takes me back to the JD section. Happens with any of the sections below the JD forums. I was just 'annoyed', but now it has begun to really irritate me. Any ideas why?

/ Retuning to previous thread #2  
When you go back and you get jumped to the jd section, what is the actual url of the page?

/ Retuning to previous thread
It is basically just the TBN url:

Just did it again, I opened TBN, went right down to 'rural living', opened a thread, then hit "back" using the browser arrow, took me back to 'rural living', but then hitting back to the main page.... well ended up back at the JD main forum....

Trying to post the previous post, it gave me an "error".... 'technical difficulties- see browser trouble shooting ".... then got error "503 bad gateway" 4 times trying to get back to the site.....

/ Retuning to previous thread #5  
Do you have the forum page bookmarked? If so, try loading the forum main page and bookmarking it again. It sounds like you browser is jumping back to a specific location on the page.

Yes, I do use a bookmark. I'll try re-doing it.

Nope.... didn't work. I got rid of the old, re-book marked the site again. Logged in, went down to the Summit Tractor forum, opened the loader thread. Hit 'back', returned to the main Summit forum, hit 'back' again ----- went right to the JD forum again.....

OK, tried deleting the bookmark, logged out of the site, cleared the cache and browsing history, went back to the site and logged back in.....

Going to any forum, when I hit the 'back button', it still returns me to the JD forum on the main forum page. I very seldom go into that forum. This is starting to get more aggravating!

/ Retuning to previous thread #9  
OK, tried deleting the bookmark, logged out of the site, cleared the cache and browsing history, went back to the site and logged back in.....

Going to any forum, when I hit the 'back button', it still returns me to the JD forum on the main forum page. I very seldom go into that forum. This is starting to get more aggravating!

It's very bizarre. I'm trying to think of what would cause this.

/ Retuning to previous thread #10  
I would try a different browser and see if you have the same problems. Also did you clear the cache from your browser.