Right Side Step Modification on Kioti DK4510?

/ Right Side Step Modification on Kioti DK4510? #12  
I’m just a shade over 6’ 220 pounds and if my fat tale can do it anyone can. Especially wearing a 29” pants. I wear 36”.
Dang, so I've got 20 years AND 20 pounds on you, but I think he was talking inseam, not waist band. LOL
But yeah, I can scurry up on the right side pretty nimbly for an overweight old fart.
But I DO have 3" inseam advantage on OP.

/ Right Side Step Modification on Kioti DK4510? #13  
   / Right Side Step Modification on Kioti DK4510? #14  
Dang, so I've got 20 years AND 20 pounds on you, but I think he was talking inseam, not waist band. LOL
But yeah, I can scurry up on the right side pretty nimbly for an overweight old fart.
But I DO have 3" inseam advantage on OP.

I misread I reckon. Idk what inseam is. Just know I wear a 36x34 some 36x36.
Al a feller would need is some angle iron and a drill. Could make a nice little step in a matter of minutes.

/ Right Side Step Modification on Kioti DK4510? #15  

Attachments

• IMG_0586.JPG
    IMG_0586.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 98
   / Right Side Step Modification on Kioti DK4510? #16  
Al a feller would need is some angle iron and a drill. Could make a nice little step in a matter of minutes.
That would be the "crotch to sock" measurement. Fit people have the smaller number in the front. Was 32x32 from 16 to 40 years old, now 38x32. So we would have to call you stretch in our group. Your legs are 7 inches longer than OP. And obviously we ALL got shorter arms than @Doughknob :ROFLMAO:

/ Right Side Step Modification on Kioti DK4510? #17  
I have the third function there also. I plan to design a step that will incorporate protection for the third function valve and hoses. I just need time!

Dave

/ Right Side Step Modification on Kioti DK4510? #18  
That would be the "crotch to sock" measurement. Fit people have the smaller number in the front. Was 32x32 from 16 to 40 years old, now 38x32. So we would have to call you stretch in our group. Your legs are 7 inches longer than OP. And obviously we ALL got shorter arms than @Doughknob :ROFLMAO:

Lmao! I thought the same thing when I saw the pic. I like the concept tho.

/ Right Side Step Modification on Kioti DK4510?
Al a feller would need is some angle iron and a drill. Could make a nice little step in a matter of minutes
Exactly what did you "think" that 34 meant? :sleep:

/ Right Side Step Modification on Kioti DK4510? #20  
Leg length but idk inseam from outseam or side seam. I do know a seamstress. Met her years ago.