Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #11,571  
Or if put on a trailer which is pulled by a half ton pickup.
IMG_1046.JPG

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #11,572  
   / Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #11,573  
That looks way better. Those things would have to drive awful plus your door is 5 feet off the ground.

The neighbor has a huge Lance camper in a crew cab, long box, one ton, dually. For me, towing a trailer looks safer.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #11,574  
I can just about guarantee that F150 doesn't have 2000 lbs of payload either, more like 1500 lbs or less.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #11,575  
The neighbor has a huge Lance camper in a crew cab, long box, one ton, dually. For me, towing a trailer looks safer.

This load weighs more than a camper but the load center is a lot lower. It’s still pretty top heavy. I can’t imagine how awful one of those must drive. IMG_7859.JPG

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #11,576  
To me it just makes more sense. A place to sleep and make something to eat. Don't need to pull a house behind you!

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #11,577  
To me it just makes more sense. A place to sleep and make something to eat. Don't need to pull a house behind you!

It would be cool if they made a rail mounted system where you could easily take off your bed and put on a camper. Or flatbed.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #11,578  

It would be cool if they made a rail mounted system where you could easily take off your bed and put on a camper. Or flatbed.
That would be cool! I would be interested in something like that for my F150.

I recently took the bed partially off to fix the front wall that separated from the bed. Riveted it back together. Used a Cherry Picker and it was a bit of a pain to lift and slide back to access.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #11,580  
Is it just a coincidence that the black, blank section behind the rear fender is EXACTLY the length of the rear doors? Was that the "One Size Fits All Models" feature?