Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #11,561  
Wide lanes, straight roads. Not seeing those here. :thumbsup:

Like driving in a Walmart parking lot :D

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #11,562  
Look close in the second pic. He has a second strap. It is yellow and blends into the bale pretty good.
I see that now, I would have probably still ran another to make a loop around the bale and pull it to the left, but that's just me.

Aaron Z

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #11,563  
^^^^ I will agree that it could have been loaded better, and one strap too many is better than not enough

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #11,564  
They probably are OK even with the top one leaning. The lateral strap (front to back) is cinched down into the bale, so it isn't going anywhere unless something breaks.

Other than being about 1000# over the weight limit of the trailer if that is a the normal 3500# axle and not a 5200# axle

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #11,566  
   / Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #11,567  
Most people put those on dually trucks. Even if it wasn’t way too heavy it’s way too long. I don’t imagine the truck had any steering or stability at all. What an idiot.

Maybe they should have had more weight up in the bed area before hitting that big dip in the road?

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #11,568  
Maybe they should have had more weight up in the bed area before hitting that big dip in the road?

It would have probably helped but according to the article that camper was already 2800 pounds. Way too much for a 150.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #11,569  
It would have probably helped but according to the article that camper was already 2800 pounds. Way too much for a 150.

Being that it is not squatting too bad, I'm assuming that the rear suspension had been heavily modified.:confused2:

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #11,570  
Thank god that little brown swoosh on the camper matches the truck paint. Otherwise that would have looked hideous. Neve used one, but I think those campers are practical and great. If put on a 3/4 or 1 ton!