Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #17,702  
Would adding a tow axel be considered a separate trailer? I wonder if backing challenge is increased. This would definitely increase load capacity for the bed of a pickup.
View attachment 781309
View attachment 781310
View attachment 781311

Semi trailer converter dolly.
Same idea?

1675013955857.png

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #17,704  
View attachment 781322
Who caught what he did wrong here? :unsure:
No red flag!
The car taillights are red, he's good to go! I believe that he's in violation of tiedown standards though...

it must be secured by two tiedowns for the first 10 ft of length, and one additional tiedown for every 10 ft of length, or fraction thereof, beyond the first 10 ft.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #17,706  
That "capsule" would have been in a relatively large, lead lined container. It may well have fallen off a truck if not appropriately handled. As long as it's in the container, there is very little external radiation, so a Geiger counter won't find it. Injury/death has happened in the past when containers have been found/stolen for scrap and opened by people unaware of the contents. In the US, loss of one of these generally results in heavy fines and loss of license to handle radioactive materials.
The load shifted in an enclosed trailer, and the equipment in which the capsule was enclosed broke. Then the capsule fell through a crack in the wooden decking of the trailer.

So, somewhere out there is a small capsule which is highly radioactive.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #17,708  
The load shifted in an enclosed trailer, and the equipment in which the capsule was enclosed broke. Then the capsule fell through a crack in the wooden decking of the trailer.

So, somewhere out there is a small capsule which is highly radioactive.

Wow, that's what we used to call a career ending event.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #17,709  
Based on 2 complaints? :unsure:

Aaron Z
Looks like they went out of business and couldn’t fulfill their last orders. I watched all the product vids and it seems like a cool idea that was well thought out with some unique loading concepts too. $15k is out of my budget anyway.
Please forgive the BBB link. I have a habit of checking companies reputations to see if they actually take care of their customers. It’s not not my place to hurt anybody’s rep. especially after what COVID lockdowns have done to most everyone in business. I’ll edit my post. :)

*edit: previous post deleted. Thanks for the character check. (y) —-Peace—-:)

Last edited:
   / Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #17,710  
Looks like they went out of business and couldn’t fulfill their last orders. I watched all the product vids and it seems like a cool idea that was well thought out with some unique loading concepts too. $15k is out of my budget anyway.
Please forgive the BBB link. I have a habit of checking companies reputations to see if they actually take care of their customers. It’s not not my place to hurt anybody’s rep. especially after what COVID lockdowns have done to most everyone in business. I’ll edit my post. :)

*edit: previous post deleted. Thanks for the character check. (y) —-Peace—-:)
No problem, my issue with them is they will allow buisnesses to pay to have negative feedback hidden and they are paid by businesses subscribing to their services, so they aren't really a customer protection organization.

Aaron Z