Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #17,711  
No problem, my issue with them is they will allow buisnesses to pay to have negative feedback hidden and they are paid by businesses subscribing to their services, so they aren't really a customer protection organization.

Aaron Z
Wow! I had never read anything like that about the BBB. Sure gives some new perspective. Thanks for the post.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #17,713  
   / Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #17,714  
From a couple pallets of shingles?!?!

Wonder if the forklift pushed down on the back of the bed?

Yikes

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #17,715  
I can't remember if this one has been posted or not.

1675177107528.png

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #17,716  
   / Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #17,717  
   / Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #17,718  
When are dealers/mfg going to stop selling camper setups like this? So much overhang which also includes a slide out and its extra frame weight. Jon
All the Eagle caps except the 811 are between 4500 and 5000 lbs. Crazy heavy. That much weight should only be on a chassis frame designed for it.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #17,719  
Looks like the aftermarket flatbed was welded to the frame. Aren't you NOT supposed to weld to frames? I've seen stickers on many semi tractor frames saying that.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #17,720  
One of the guys on another forum saved a still photo out of the video, clearly broke in the top weld of the bed mount.

View attachment 781681
Torn in a clean line straight down, it looks like the break is where the frame is spliced. Maybe for varying wheelbase models? Then they welded the bed mount right on that splice.

Seems to me if that is the case then the bed mount project should have included scabbing plates across those factory welds, to spread the stress that is focused at there.