Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #201  
Whats the problem there? Looks like its well strapped down and as long as he isn't over height or weight, thats 2 less tires on the road to blow out.

Aaron Z

i bet that's a way to get around a 'no tripples' rule maybee? load the 3rd int he back of the 2nd.

I see trucks pulling trailers, with other trailers stacked 3-4-5 high on them sometimes.

i bet for a toll place that counts axles.. that 3rd in the bed saves.. :)

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #202  
Actually, the idea of hauling a trailer isn't so bad, as long as it isn't loaded. I've often wondered if there would be some effective way to load and haul your empty trailer to save the bouncing and swaying, and then set it down and hook it up when you're ready to haul something.
I have always been fascinated with the way logging trucks do that very thing.
View attachment 350459

i've seen guys with single axle sm to med empty trailers in their bed before.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #203  
i bet that's a way to get around a 'no tripples' rule maybee? load the 3rd int he back of the 2nd.
Probably. Looks almost like an older Toyota that got dualed (with the rear from a Toyota camper perhaps?). Looks pretty heavy to me, I hope they have breakaway brakes...

I see trucks pulling trailers, with other trailers stacked 3-4-5 high on them sometimes.
i bet for a toll place that counts axles.. that 3rd in the bed saves.. :)
That is what thought. Looks like the guy with the red Dakota has done this before as he has a rack to hold the bow of the boat up and off the cab roof.

Aaron Z

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #204  
I may get some flack for saying this. I see a lot of these pictures are taken by drivers while driving which is just as dangerous as some of these clowns who are overloaded or have improperly secured loads.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #205  
I may get some flack for saying this. I see a lot of these pictures are taken by drivers while driving which is just as dangerous as some of these clowns who are overloaded or have improperly secured loads.

guess you never considered that maybee a passanger was taking them?

all your vehicles are driver only perhaps?

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #206  
Ya.. some show a steering wheel, but many look like they were from the passenger side.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #207  
deffinately see side window glass reflection on many pics here.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #208  
Maybe " a lot" is an exaggeration. Yes quite a few are taken by passengers and some are from countries that have RH drivers, as I said not all the pic's are by drivers. I was with a buddy who insisted on videoing the PA mountains while he drove, not a very comfortable feeling.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #210  
naw ... helmet cam.. :)