Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #9,201  
Between chains strap and winch line I also would have stayed completely on top! BUT in my younger years I would have pulled him out any way nessasary with what I had.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #9,202  
I had to dodge 1x6s flying out of the back of a pickup like a deck of cards recently going up 303 from Silverdale to East Bremerton. My wife did not want me to follow the SOB driver. I tried calling it in when we got to Seabecks Pizza in Silverdale but I never got the license plate. Ever heard of Seabecks Pizza? :D
Yep, there are six of them... Silverdale, Poulsbo, Bremerton, Gig Harbor, Belfair and the one about a mile from us, at the Seabeck Marina. Honestly I think a better pizza can be found at Tony's on Kitsap Way in Bremerton. Absolutely great price for nice bottles of wine too... no mark up!

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #9,203  
I also would have pulled him from way up higher on the hill. Traction would have been a lot better and less mud.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #9,204  
^^^
At the end of the day they were destroying somebody else's property- in this case, land which belongs to the people of the state where it happened. Even the 4WD clubs are learning to discourage that type of stunt.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #9,205  
I'm about to go tow something wrong just to get a picture to post.....

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #9,206  
I'm about to go tow something wrong just to get a picture to post.....
I tow wrong on a regular basis. It's not such a monumental thing to me. If I can get it on the draw bar.... I can tow it.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #9,208  
Here is a video of someone towing a skid loader on a multi-lane highway. It started swaying and tried passing him at one point...close call.:eek:

Tractor Tow Fishtailing Close Call || ViralHog - YouTube

Buddy has no idea why it fishtailed either. You can tell it is too far back on the trailer and not enough tongue weight because when he is back there looking at it and he steps off the fender to the trailer deck behind the skid steer the whole back of the truck bounces upward. With proper tongue weight on that hitch it should have barely moved. The way he has it balanced there it is way too light on the hitch, and that caused the fishtail. Instead of pulling it farther forward on the trailer, he just gets back in and pulls back onto the highway.

Must have been pretty well strapped down though. :)

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #9,209  
Buddy has no idea why it fishtailed either.

Looks to me like he induced it using the steering wheel. I see his left shoulder going up, then again, then stronger as the fishtail begins then gets more pronounced. Each time his shoulder goes up he is turning the wheel.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #9,210  
The driver of the Toyota was not very smart turning towards the hill

And the moron pedestrian filming it had his back turned while on the left shoulder of a 4 lane divided highway.