Should a new tractor come with a full tank of gas?

/ Should a new tractor come with a full tank of gas? #51  
Question for people that got empty tanks, how the H*** did they get it off the truck?

Isn't putting fuel in it part of the "dealer prep" that I had to pay for?
I want to know what the $125 documentation fee is supposed to cover. No registration, tag or title on a danged tractor. The owner’s manual maybe?

/ Should a new tractor come with a full tank of gas? #52  
I kinda hope the new tym does. Current hat is getting a little threadbare

/ Should a new tractor come with a full tank of gas? #53  
I forget if I got a full tank of fuel or not. I did get an armful of hats.
I bought a Honda Motorcycle recently. They didn't even put enough gas in it for me to trust riding to a station to get gas. The gauge was on empty and the fuel warning light was on. Yes it did change my perspective about the dealer.

/ Should a new tractor come with a full tank of gas? #54  
My Kubota had fuel and a hat for me and my wife and a replacement every year (hat that is).

/ Should a new tractor come with a full tank of gas? #55  
I would personally spend my time making sure that I'm cutting the best deal possible on a 20 or 30 or ? thousands of dollar tractor than a tank of "gas" or a hat, but then that's just me.

The point is, practically nobody considers fuel in the tank when cutting the best deal, so if fuel in the tank wasn't part of the deal and the seller provided it anyways, that's presumably a bonus.

/ Should a new tractor come with a full tank of gas? #56  
I never have to buy hats. Both my NH dealer and Kubota dealer will give me a hat if I ask for one. With my WM75 I got 2 NH hats when I ordered it and 2 more in the cab when it was delivered, plus a full tank of fuel. I have a plastic frame to put my caps in and either toss it into the washer with a load of clothes or put it in the dishwasher.

/ Should a new tractor come with a full tank of gas? #57  
I never have to buy hats. Both my NH dealer and Kubota dealer will give me a hat if I ask for one. With my WM75 I got 2 NH hats when I ordered it and 2 more in the cab when it was delivered, plus a full tank of fuel. I have a plastic frame to put my caps in and either toss it into the washer with a load of clothes or put it in the dishwasher.
If the hats have any organic matter you may want to skip the dishwasher; dishwasher detergent is designed to dissolve organic stuff, not just wash it.

/ Should a new tractor come with a full tank of gas? #58  
My tractors were not bought new. The JD zero turn mower I bought last year was delivered (and full of gas). No hat though...

/ Should a new tractor come with a full tank of gas? #59  
My RTV-1100C came with a near full tank of gas. Worse thing ever.... When I bought it three years ago, they found one for me in Texas. Didn't get to me until December and outside temps were -20's. When I picked up up at the dealership it was already outside running, as they showed me the operation of the vehicle. Trailered it two hours north, so I topped it off on the drive. Took forever to get running. It was fueled in Texas before shipped to me!! But my top off of winter blend probably saved me from gelling. That was my very first experience with a diesel engine, thought I made the biggest mistake of my life that day. Finally got her started, and let it run all night, (no garage there) filled it up with a winter blend in the morning and never had an issue since.

/ Should a new tractor come with a full tank of gas? #60  
Never got a full tank with a new tractor but then mine hold 35 gallons anyway.