Snow boots

/ Snow boots #51  
I have these
But mine are like 50 years old got 'em when I was maybe 16. Still perfect today
I used to wear Sorel brand boots - they no longer cut it for my feet - even in minus 20 weather, if I am not wearing my Baffin pac boot, my feet absolutely freeze - Baffin pac boot is the onlt boot that has ever provided this level of comfort - and they are safety boots to boot (no pun meant there). Until we get to the minus 15 area, I can get away with a good pair of insulated work boots, but not for very long!!! Lengthy days out in the elements are made easy to endure (foot wise)

/ Snow boots #54  
I wear Muck Artic Pro boots when it’s really cold out clearing snow on open station tractor. They are very bulky but comfortable to walk in. I’ve worn them on 8+ hour days doing new construction on a concrete floor with wind blowing in single digit temps and never got cold feet.

/ Snow boots #55  
Normally it's just the winter rubber boots with the felt liner and thicker wool socks over the long johns that keep the socks from falling down, but on the real cold days, or when snowmobiling/ice fishing, I opt for the Lacrosse Hunt Pac Extreme with 2000 grams of insulation. They are on the bulkier side, but comfortable and warm.

/ Snow boots #56  
The warmest boots I have ever warn is a pair of military Mukluks.
Rubber traction soles, canvas uppers, heavy felt liner and a mesh like inner sole.
Some versions had a zipper entry while others are top entry.
Downside is poor ankle support but acceptable trade off to enjoy warm feet.

/ Snow boots #57  
For what it’s worth I work outside all day every day plus my farm chores in the morning and night I spend about 14 hours outside every day. Lots of layers make a huge difference Columbia socks then wool socks then muck wetland boots. Regular thermals, my carharhartt 2112 arcflash pants then cathartic unlined bibs till about 0 then carhartt arctic bibs regular tshirt carahartt 2112. Arcflash shirt then a hoodie and carhartt vest and a camo ball cap been doing it for years 2 pairs brown jersey gloves

/ Snow boots #58  
These boots are very warm. I was leary about them and the cost (about $300). I wear them snowmobiling at -25°c, standing while running firewood processor and my feet which are prone to get cold, stay warm. No liners to fuss with. For the -30 and colder days I use bama booties/socks overtop my will socks and still stay warm.
These were recommended by oil field guys in northern Canada.

/ Snow boots #60  
While you question was specifically about boots I find my core gets awfuly cold when I am out plowing. I have about a 2 hour "route" when there is deep snow. I have an electically heated vest. It runs off the same kind of power bank you would use to charge your cell phone if you were traveling. Those are cheap so you can get multiples of them if you are going to be out longer. It makes all the difference in the world.

They make socks, gloves, pants and even hats that are battery powered.

If it is really cold out I will use the checmical toe warmers like these https://www.acehardware.com/departm...NhHbuMs5kN2Wq-X7lqUaAupZEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

They make a huge difference. You can get them in bulk on Amazon such that they are under a dollar a pair. If I was going to be out regularly doing that kind of plowing I would get battery powered gloves and socks as well as the vest I have already.