Spell Check

/ Spell Check #1  

TractorGuy

Elite Member
Tractor
John Deere 4310 CUT, Ford New Holland 575E Industrial Backhoe, John Deere F725 Front Mount Mower
On this forum and the GTT forum my spell check comes and goes since the format change. Misspelled words will underline in red but if I continue to type without stopping to correct right then the underline will go away. Sometimes when I stop right away and correct the spelling error it will underline and entire sentence then when I click on the end of the sentence and hit the space bar it will go away.

I can right click and uncheck the check spelling then right click and recheck it and all the misspelled words will underline again.

It wouldn't be a big deal for those that can type with perfection but I tend to be all thumbs sometimes. The old forum format didn't have this problem. I could complete my thoughts on a topic then go back and fix all my blunders.

Not sure if this is just a Firefox thing or what?

/ Spell Check #3  
I've been waiting for someone to bring up spell check, spell correct.

i'm convinced the code is written by 13 year old girls because .......it's just so awesome.

/ Spell Check #4  
Same problem here for a while. I have just lived with it but it is only on TBN. Also Firefox

/ Spell Check #5  
Does not happen on chrome.

Spell Check works just fine.

Spell Check.JPG

And often :oops:.

/ Spell Check #6  
I mainly use a iPhone for TBN and the spell check is aggravating. It will create goofy words when I make a typo. When you backspace to add punctuation or change a letter it will go a extra space and then the fight is on to get it to type what you want.

/ Spell Check #7  
I mainly go to TBN on my iPad. I use the website not the app on my iPad. Since the update, when I hit the period it deletes the last letter before the period and I have go back and put the letter back in.

/ Spell Check #8  
I mainly go to TBN on my iPad. I use the website not the app on my iPad. Since the update, when I hit the period it deletes the last letter before the period and I have go back and put the letter back in.
Same here. I am also using an iPad and Safari bowser. And the predictive typing or auto complete of words is awful since the TBN upgrade.

Last edited:
   / Spell Check #9  
I need all the help I can get with spelling and grammar.

/ Spell Check #10  
Same here. I am also using an iPad and Safari bowser. And the predictive typing or auto complete of words is awful since the TBN upgrade.

The app works fine but with Safari I have issues also. I did not the issues before the update.

Last edited: