Stability of the B series vs the L series?????

/ Stability of the B series vs the L series????? #31  
I use rotary cutter in pastures of 25 *+ in some places with a B2150 - same rear wheel width and tire size as your B2910. I always go backwards up the hill, front facing down. Rear wheels have liquid ballast and keep the fel on with it riding close to the ground. I looked into wheel spacers and still may do that. They will add extra stress to the housing and bearings. No one knows for sure how much they would decrease life though.

Also, a neighbor has on old Ford and the rear wheels look like they are 8 ft apart. That thing is amazing in the hills!!

Also, the only time where I was completely scared to the point that I may get injured or worse, was when I forgot to put the tractor in 4wd. Applying brakes did absolutely nothing other then skid the rear tires and enable the tractor to pick up speed. Be safe!!

/ Stability of the B series vs the L series????? #32  
The B26 with 6’ Woods rear finishing mow is about perfect for us. Bro-tek spacers. Appreciate the heavy dutyness and other attachments. Several modifications to improve use and safety on all my tractors. The L3830 was just too big. I also have M59 for the bigger stuff. 1/2 mile driveway is green tunnel thru the woods with big trees I have to pick up from time to time.

/ Stability of the B series vs the L series????? #33  
IMG_1097.JPG

Happy wife, happy life!

/ Stability of the B series vs the L series????? #34  
Nice looking property Smokeytdog.