Oil & Fuel Stale Stihl gas/oil mix: Can I put it in my Tacoma?

/ Stale Stihl gas/oil mix: Can I put it in my Tacoma? #11  
Is $3 of gas really worth taking the chance?

/ Stale Stihl gas/oil mix: Can I put it in my Tacoma? #12  
I've had people tell me that a little oil won't hurt anything, but I had an early O2 sensor failure on my Dakota after burning old 2 stroke fuel. It's the only vehicle I've ever had a sensor failure on. I wouldn't do it again.

/ Stale Stihl gas/oil mix: Can I put it in my Tacoma? #13  
Farmall 200 gets our leftovers, If not it gets burned in the mower

/ Stale Stihl gas/oil mix: Can I put it in my Tacoma? #14  
I would mix it with fresh fuel at least a 20-1 ratio. Use it in any gasoline engine without O2 sensors or cat. The antique engines from the last century used to start on gasoline then run on cheaper kerosene. You'll be doing the same thing. The old fuel & oil will burn, it's just lost the lighter, more easily vaporized fractions. The fresh fuel supplies those light fractions.
Using it as fuel is ecologically and economically logical.:2cents:

/ Stale Stihl gas/oil mix: Can I put it in my Tacoma? #15  
Problem with 2 stroke mix is that it doesn't make gas or diesel engines very happy. Diesels don't like the gas, gas engines don't like the oil.

/ Stale Stihl gas/oil mix: Can I put it in my Tacoma? #17  
There is no way I'd put that in any vehicle. Use it to start fires.:)

/ Stale Stihl gas/oil mix: Can I put it in my Tacoma? #18  
My 1930 Model A will burn just about anything... very forgiving!

I was thinking the same thing about my 1974 Powerwagon.

I put old gas in the Powerwagon, though if it was bad enough to cause a problem I wouldn't put it in another engine and just get rid of it.

/ Stale Stihl gas/oil mix: Can I put it in my Tacoma? #19  
Use it in lawn mower, old gasser tractors, anything without New World Order emissions.

/ Stale Stihl gas/oil mix: Can I put it in my Tacoma? #20  
If it crapped out your saw, I sure wouldn't put it in my mower, they are sensitive to old fuel also. I put my unused gas in my truck and haven't had any issues. 1 oz of oil in 20 gallons of gas is not going to affect any sensors anymore than an engine that "burns" a quart of oil between oil changes. 1/400 (20 mpg x 20 gallons) =.0025 where as 1 quart ( 32 oz ) burned over a 4000 mile period is .008 so you would be about 1/4 the ratio of a slight oil burner.
Some folks overthink things.
BTW: no matter how careful you are (unless you shoot a flaming arrow at your brush pile from 50 yards away) gasoline used to start a fire is unsafe.
If you are afraid to put it in your truck, just pour it out on concrete and let it evaporate making sure there are no sparking materials nearby. While not good for the atmosphere, it is much better for you than chancing it on making a fire. Use your tractor diesel mixed with used motor oil for starting fires.