Starlink

/ Starlink #2,672  
Yeah, I have to go thru that BS every year with my wife's car. If it were up to me I'd just cancel it and be done but I'd never hear the end of it if I did.
How'd you get it down to $6? Cheapest they'd go with me was $8.99.
Not sure, I just threaten to cancel. It's actually $5.99+1.28 royalty fee or $7.27 total. Promo deal but I've had them all for 5 yrs. Every May my wife reminds me to call and do the dance. 🕺

/ Starlink #2,673  
Not sure, I just threaten to cancel. It's actually $5.99+1.28 royalty fee or $7.27 total. Promo deal but I've had them all for 5 yrs. Every May my wife reminds me to call and do the dance. 🕺
When we bought the Yukon in 2008 we got the lifetime XM radio. Should have bought that on my 2500 when I bought it in 2011 but didn't think I would need it.

/ Starlink #2,674  
Do any of you have the dish still in the box, or on the ground and a pair of calipers?

are any of you using the HF collapsible flag pole with it?

if you do, please let me know. I am trying to make and adapter to fit both of them together and I don't own either.

/ Starlink #2,675  
Do any of you have the dish still in the box, or on the ground and a pair of calipers?

are any of you using the HF collapsible flag pole with it?

if you do, please let me know. I am trying to make and adapter to fit both of them together and I don't own either.
I highly recommend getting the pipe adapter from Starlink. It comes with several different size set screws and will fit just about any size pole. It also comes with a nice bag to carry the dish in while climbing a ladder. Also has a box of cable anchors to install the cable.

It was $39 delivered. The dish snaps into it and also allows for running the cable inside the pipe if you choose. Well worth the price for a easy pole install.

/ Starlink #2,676  
I highly recommend getting the pipe adapter from Starlink. It comes with several different size set screws and will fit just about any size pole. It also comes with a nice bag to carry the dish in while climbing a ladder. Also has a box of cable anchors to install the cable.

It was $39 delivered. The dish snaps into it and also allows for running the cable inside the pipe if you choose. Well worth the price for a easy pole install.
well aware, friend already has said items. Thank you though.

/ Starlink #2,677  
Any chance anyone using Ubitquiti USG connected to SL modem? Were you able to set it up to work without putting SL in bypass?

/ Starlink #2,678  
Any chance anyone using Ubitquiti USG connected to SL modem? Were you able to set it up to work without putting SL in bypass?
doesn't matter what router your using. if you don't want to bypass, just plug into the wan port on the usg, and make sure the subnets don't overlap. its double nat, but they are giving out cgnat, so it doesn't matter for 99% of people

/ Starlink #2,679  
doesn't matter what router your using. if you don't want to bypass, just plug into the wan port on the usg, and make sure the subnets don't overlap. its double nat, but they are giving out cgnat, so it doesn't matter for 99% of people

Thanks, not sure but may have IP conflict? Originally the USG was in place between my Mofi modem and Unifi switch, but switching out SL for the Mofi and I don’t get internet. If I remove the USG and connect SL to switch WAN it works great. Maybe if I factory reset USG and readopt? My networking skill are rather light.

/ Starlink #2,680  
Thanks, not sure but may have IP conflict? Originally the USG was in place between my Mofi modem and Unifi switch, but switching out SL for the Mofi and I don’t get internet. If I remove the USG and connect SL to switch WAN it works great. Maybe if I factory reset USG and readopt? My networking skill are rather light.
try rebooting the usg after plugging in the SL