Starlink

/ Starlink #941  
Log into your Starlink account. Go to 'Home'. On the left side under gray 'Account Summary' look down and you'll see the mount options listed.

Looks like they have another style of roof mount now that they didn't have a few weeks ago.
On the "home" page in my account is only "Order Summary", there is no "Account Summary". Maybe I just need to wait a bit to get fully activated or something.

/ Starlink #943  
Maybe. How about this link?

That takes me to my account sign in page and then I end up at the same "order summary" page. Thanks for your attempt to help, I think I will wait a week and try again. Since I just ordered the Starlink, I suspect it will be 4-6 months before I actually see the dish so I have plenty of time to sort it out.

/ Starlink #944  
I think that you need to be an approved buyer/user to see the additional options.

Roof mounting will be key for me; I would love to see photos of other options.

All the best, Peter

/ Starlink #945  
Here's a PDF of the current mounting options. And this video goes over a couple of them.

Attachments

• Mounts - Starlink.pdf
    566.5 KB · Views: 384
   / Starlink #949  
Welcome to the information wars front line. There are regional information silos where internet goes through central government servers. Starlink will obliterate those. In some countries, a camouflaged antenna will be a premium product, and agents will cruise the streets looking for uplink signals.

/ Starlink #950  
Got a starlink user survey today. Apart from predictable questions about performance and satisfaction, there are useful questions about the phone app, obstruction issues, and installation details.