Starlink

/ Starlink #1,301  
View attachment 712944
Hopefully they don't send it USPS. Our road is closed and everything via USPS is getting put in a Post Office that has no public access. They say they will delivery it once the road is open. There are two ways to get to our place, and it's just the one that is closed. UPS was able to figure it out, as i got some LifePO batteries delivered yesterday.
Mine was Fedex.

/ Starlink #1,303  
I believe FedEx is the standard carrier in the US for Starlink.

Rob

/ Starlink #1,305  
Still waiting, it seems as if our internet has gotten worse while we wait. I do not want to shell out for another router if starlink is on the horizon.........

/ Starlink #1,306  
View attachment 712944
Hopefully they don't send it USPS. Our road is closed and everything via USPS is getting put in a Post Office that has no public access. They say they will delivery it once the road is open. There are two ways to get to our place, and it's just the one that is closed. UPS was able to figure it out, as i got some LifePO batteries delivered yesterday.
If you can get to the grocery store, I would think they would deliver it.

/ Starlink #1,307  
I'm still waiting as well. As others have said, my existing DSL service is deteriorating with outages every hour or so, lasting from between 2 and 60 minutes. The carrier of course says there is "no network problem".

While I wait, I'm making installation plans. I want to mount it next to the dish on an elevated hilltop platform and use a WiFi range extender to provide service to my entire 25 acre property. I have a weatherproof enclosure with 110V power on the platform but it isn't environmentally controlled. The temps here range from 90+ down to -10 F.

Can anyone post a picture of what the Starlink receiver/router looks like? Also, what is the operating temperature range?

/ Starlink #1,308  
   / Starlink #1,309  
Still waiting and it cannot come soon enough. Today did a speed test on our VERIZON internet down .50, up .48 and at times nothing would work. It seems the internet is getting worse for us and we have no options available other than Hughes net