Starlink

/ Starlink #3,691  
I also got the email about data caps. I did not know I was being deprioritized. I have no idea what my usage is since we don't live there yet. That will be interesting.

/ Starlink #3,692  
I believe most people got the same email.

/ Starlink #3,693  
I also got the email about data caps. I did not know I was being deprioritized. I have no idea what my usage is since we don't live there yet. That will be interesting.
Deprioritized only after 1 TB of usage if on residential. I think our usage will be less than 300 GB/month most of the time unless we are downloading new games. My wife was worried about our usage and had me check last night before I saw the email. We only used about 90 GB in 2 weeks. I told her to start binge watching so we can get our money's worth :ROFLMAO:

/ Starlink #3,694  
Deprioritized only after 1 TB of usage if on residential. I think our usage will be less than 300 GB/month most of the time unless we are downloading new games. My wife was worried about our usage and had me check last night before I saw the email. We only used about 90 GB in 2 weeks. I told her to start binge watching so we can get our money's worth :ROFLMAO:
The 1TB deprioritization limit has been lifted for standard residential plans. That's what the e-mail yesterday was about.

/ Starlink #3,695  
The 1TB deprioritization limit has been lifted for standard residential plans. That's what the e-mail yesterday was about.
My post was in response to WoodChuckDad not realizing he was being deprioritized, prior to yesterday's email.

/ Starlink #3,696  
I meant ti share this picture last night. I was falling asleep. I apologize. If you haven’t received the email you probably will
I don’t play video games but I upload youtube videos and watch a lot of videos. My wife and I both work from home so there are zoom and teams calls and I do a lot of remote IT support. Daughter is taking online university classes and I am really curious to see what we do for usage a month. Right now I have T mobile 5 g. i’ve never looked at stats for total usage just for the speeds when we first got it a year and half ago. It was finicky at first but pretty solid now. Back then speeds were 75 meg. I get 150 meg now. Hoping I dont notice the difference with Starlink.
IMG_0502.png

/ Starlink #3,698  
We ran a few weeks with Starlink and was quite impressed compared to our previous service. We cancelled both Dish and Hughesnet.

/ Starlink #3,699  
Hi, I finally have fiber at the cottage. I have the antenna (first gen, round one, with the router that has the Ethernet port) since March 2022. What are my options to sell/return it?

/ Starlink #3,700  
Hi, I finally have fiber at the cottage. I have the antenna (first gen, round one, with the router that has the Ethernet port) since March 2022. What are my options to sell/return it?

If you're not within 30 days of the start of your service with Starlink there is no 'return' option. As for selling, I think service is transferable but I have no background on that.