Strange email from TBN

/ Strange email from TBN #1  

Tdog

Platinum Member
Tractor
BX22
I look over topics on TBN every day [usually]. I'm always welcomed back by my user name, Tdog, so I know I'm logged in. Strange - - here's the email it got today:

Dear TractorByNet.com Member,

We noticed that you haven't logged in to TractorByNet.com in a while. Just wanted to let you know that we have added a lot of great new topic sections since you last logged in. We have new sections for building your own attachments and equipment, tractor projects, parts and repairs, and more than 40 other topic sections. Our forum now has more than 1.8 million messages and 70,000 members.

Anyone else receive thia message?

Jack

/ Strange email from TBN #2  
I look over topics on TBN every day [usually]. I'm always welcomed back by my user name, Tdog, so I know I'm logged in. Strange - - here's the email it got today:

Dear TractorByNet.com Member,

We noticed that you haven't logged in to TractorByNet.com in a while. Just wanted to let you know that we have added a lot of great new topic sections since you last logged in. We have new sections for building your own attachments and equipment, tractor projects, parts and repairs, and more than 40 other topic sections. Our forum now has more than 1.8 million messages and 70,000 members.

Anyone else receive thia message?

Jack

I haven't recieved that.

/ Strange email from TBN #3  
I can't find the thread,but iin the lines will try and make contact to those haven't visit TBN for while...peak interest come on home for visit. ;)

/ Strange email from TBN #4  
I moved this thread from the Related Topics forum.

/ Strange email from TBN #5  
Yes, it came from us! In stages, we are contacting all of the members who haven't logged in for a while. We recognize that some members may have had problems logging in or with lost passwords, etc, and now that we have an upgraded support system and the personnel to respond to requests in a timely manner, we are reaching out to those members.

If you are a "regular" but never log in, the message may simply remind you that you have an account that has been inactive for a while.

/ Strange email from TBN #6  
Muhammad or Bird et-al:

I don't "purposely" log-in or out each time,...but everytime I connect and open the TBN page, I am "Welcomed Back by name", . . so I figured it was automatic.

Should I be "logging-in and out each time or just continue as normal?

CHEERS!
. . tug

/ Strange email from TBN #7  
No need to log out, it's working properly for you.

/ Strange email from TBN #8  
Muhammad or Bird et-al:

I don't "purposely" log-in or out each time,...but everytime I connect and open the TBN page, I am "Welcomed Back by name", . . so I figured it was automatic.

Should I be "logging-in and out each time or just continue as normal?

CHEERS!
. . tug

Same for me. I never Log Out.

/ Strange email from TBN #9  
I got the same message and Muhammad generously combined my old and new threads under one name after I explained about getting locked out a while back and changing posting names. :)

/ Strange email from TBN #10  
I never log out and am usually on line here 2-3 times a day and got the email last night that TBN missed me :confused:.
I guess I'll have to spend more tome on line here:laughing:

tom