Subcompact for hilly 3-acre

/ Subcompact for hilly 3-acre #41  
^^^^
It's that type of innovation and problem solving I'm lacking!!!

Mike

/ Subcompact for hilly 3-acre
I dont see a BH QA or ripper for MF on the bexpanded site. Am I missing something or do they just not make it for MF?

/ Subcompact for hilly 3-acre #43  
There are third parties that make the QA and I thought more than one site had the ripper.
Don't have these but:
Bro-tek, BXpanded and Everything attachments are also sources for parts.

That ripper looks like it will do some damage. How time consuming is the changeover without a QA setup?

/ Subcompact for hilly 3-acre #45  
Lots of youtube videos, doesn;t look too bad though

/ Subcompact for hilly 3-acre #46  
I dont see a BH QA or ripper for MF on the bexpanded site. Am I missing something or do they just not make it for MF?

Member here, retailrems.com, he makes all sorts of goodies for the GCs, including a ripper and BH QA.

Edit, beat by Ken....lol

Yeah that skid plate will probably be the first thing I buy for this.

Was planning to rend a stump grinder to take out a bunch of 24-30: stumps. Would I be able to to that with this tractor and a ripper? Wouldnt have thought it was up to that task.

/ Subcompact for hilly 3-acre #48  
They don't have it on the website, but they do have it. You gotta call them. Here's my youtube bud John installing it:

/ Subcompact for hilly 3-acre #49  
Member here, retailrems.com, he makes all sorts of goodies for the GCs, including a ripper and BH QA.

Edit, beat by Ken....lol
I'm not wanting to throw shade on anybody's biz, but in the spirit of sharing info...

I ordered that guy's quick attach coz I was gonna fab my own tooling for the backhoe, and needed a q/a mount for switching from backhoe bucket to it. I was real unhappy with what I got from him quality-wise, I ended up returning it (and what a hassle that was).

But, from appearance, his skid plate seems pretty good quality.

/ Subcompact for hilly 3-acre #50  
I'm not wanting to throw shade on anybody's biz, but in the spirit of sharing info...

I ordered that guy's quick attach coz I was gonna fab my own tooling for the backhoe, and needed a q/a mount for switching from backhoe bucket to it. I was real unhappy with what I got from him quality-wise, I ended up returning it (and what a hassle that was).

But, from appearance, his skid plate seems pretty good quality.
I read hear on this forum that the HST fan can be easily damaged by getting a stiff weed wrapped around it and that it is extremely difficult to replace. I ordered the skid plate, an the step while I was there. There ain't nothing getting trough that plate except air. I am quite happy with the quality of it. I can't give a review of the anything for the BH because I don't have one. I thought about it and I could probably put it do use occasionally, but chances are it would just sit doing nothing most of the time and couldn't justify the cost for something I would rarely use.

Here is a picture of the chain clearance on the left side without spacers. It made be very uncomfortable, which is why I highly recommend getting a set spacers from Bro-Tek if you get a GC and plan to put chains on it. Another very well made product.
chain-clearance.jpg