Super UDT Pricing

/ Super UDT Pricing #1  

DUMBDOG

Veteran Member
Tractor
NH 1630 W-7308 FEL/ Kubota L4630GSTC W-LA853 FEL WQ/A-CC 2544
Just picked up some Super UDT for the 50 hour. The price was $51.51 for a 2 1/2 gallon jug. Is this in line what others are paying?

/ Super UDT Pricing #2  
Sounds like you got you for list price plus some /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif... It cost $35.45 for the 2 1/2 gallon jug from www.tractorsmart.com plus shipping. When ever you have a pricing question, I suggest that you check there site to see how much they sell it for before going to your local dealer. They usually sell for Kubota's suggest retail price.

/ Super UDT Pricing
I checked the price there when I arrived at home, but did not know if that was the MSRP on the oil or what. All that I know that $5.15 per quart is to high, unless there is some precious metals invovled in the process.

/ Super UDT Pricing #4  
I bought some a couple of weeks ago. I think the 2 1/2 gallon containers were about $38.

Kevin

/ Super UDT Pricing #5  
My dealer's pricing has been the same as Tractorsmart each time I checked in the past.

Last time I got SUDT the 2.5 gallon container was a couple dollars more than half the cost of a 5 gallon container. Last time I bought a 5 gallon container I believe it was under $70, but that was last summer...

/ Super UDT Pricing #6  
I bought thirty gallons from TractorSmart just last month for our L39 and L3130 GST trannys.

/ Super UDT Pricing #7  
In Canada it is called Premium UDT and it for each 5 gal pail on sale was about 60$

/ Super UDT Pricing #8  
Last I bought in Tucson was about $38 for 2 1/2 gallon

/ Super UDT Pricing #9  
When I did my 50, I got the two filters, and 3 gallons of super for $66. My dealer didn't have the 2-1/2 gallon jug. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

BTW: they didn't have any "Kubota" motor oil, so I went with my favorite, 5-w40 Rotella in the motor.

/ Super UDT Pricing #10  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Just picked up some Super UDT for the 50 hour. The price was $51.51 for a 2 1/2 gallon jug. Is this in line what others are paying? )</font>

Yesterday, I picked up a 2.5 gallon jug for $32.73 at my dealer in Sacramento, California.